Full PPF, Ceramic, and Ceramic Tint in NC

Isletime

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Just thought I would post a video of my car that the detailer created and put up on youtube. This was his first Lucid and they did a great job!

Looks awesome! I pick my car up tomorrow from my Detailer using GTECHNIQ ceramic coating. Looks like a mirror! First side done in video.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    17.5 MB
Looks awesome! I pick my car up tomorrow from my Detailer using GTECHNIQ ceramic coating. Looks like a mirror! First side done in video.
Also, tinted all around including windshield and roof - big difference, but wondering hoe long before I get stooped for the windshield and front windows. Seem darker than when I did my silver Tesla - maybe because it’s gray and shows more. Never had an issue with the Tesla tint until I got in a radar trap. Somehow I never removed the Tint and got the fix it ticket cleared?

Also, tinted all around including windshield and roof - big difference, but wondering hoe long before I get stooped for the windshield and front windows. Seem darker than when I did my silver Tesla - maybe because it’s gray and shows more. Never had an issue with the Tesla tint until I got in a radar trap. Somehow I never removed the Tint and got the fix it ticket cleared?
Are you in NC as well? I did 45% on the side and back windows and 80% (basically clear) on the windshield. I don't feel like it's any darker than I had on my old Model X. It was expensive, so hope it's not an issue!

Are you in NC as well? I did 45% on the side and back windows and 80% (basically clear) on the windshield. I don't feel like it's any darker than I had on my old Model X. It was expensive, so hope it's not an issue!
No, in SoCal so usually a lot of sun. Rainy cold winter for a change. I did basically what you did except my guy said darker in the back windows would be better as I have the white seats in the back and black front. It does look more even because the interior does make the tint lighter or darker to the eye. The only area I didn’t tint was the rear roof. Waiting until warms up and sun is full to see if I need it.

Back