Front license plate mounting

JayZee#293

Cars
Lucid Dream Edition P
DE Number
To those of you who have mounted your front license plate: could you please give us some pointers and/or pictures?

To those of you who have mounted your front license plate: could you please give us some pointers and/or pictures?
I live in California and here we have the option (currently) to use a decal version of the license plate on the front of the car. This is the option I chose to avoid having to put any holes in the front bumper or have a mount protruding. The reality is in this state many cars simply don't have a front plate and enforcement is very lax.

Why? I have driven for over 20 years in Texas without a front plate. Probably 800k-1 million miles without any issue. In that span got a couple speeding tickets, without any comment on no front plate.

Why? I have driven for over 20 years in Texas without a front plate. Probably 800k-1 million miles without any issue. In that span got a couple speeding tickets, without any comment on no front plate.
Sounds good! I just really like my license plate and wanted to show it off!

Attachments

• AF39C782-D1AC-4E1A-9F0B-B714D2B789E4.jpeg
    AF39C782-D1AC-4E1A-9F0B-B714D2B789E4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 199
you best knock on wood. We live in an area North of Dallas and in the span of twenty years have been stopped twice before we put front license plates on a new vehicle. Since the front plate will impact efficiency, I ordered a replica from here: https://customlicenseplates.us/

you best knock on wood. We live in an area North of Dallas and in the span of twenty years have been stopped twice before we put front license plates on a new vehicle. Since the front plate will impact efficiency, I ordered a replica from here: https://customlicenseplates.us/
Those are super cool! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: DJL
Back