Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Attention Target shopper!!!!
FREE ChargePoint at Target!

6406C375-EB26-44E3-BFB9-4CF531F80C36.jpeg

Just found out tonight 😂

wow very cool! Sadly the Targets in my area don't have chargers :/

We have a Target in Mira Mesa with ChargePoint L2 being free for 2 hours. Unfortunately, they are usually all in use.

wow very cool! Sadly the Targets in my area don't have chargers :/
Target, Whole Food and more are first 2 hours free. But after filter I see couple hundreds FREE Lvl-2 chargers in Dallas area.

8A236AE8-B9ED-405B-A9C6-EBB8B068A79F.jpeg

Just download ChargePoints app, free 22mph added isn’t bad in shopping centers, universities and more places at parking lot.

Target, Whole Food and more are first 2 hours free. But after filter I see couple hundreds FREE Lvl-2 chargers in Dallas area.
I had no idea that Apple Maps showed chargers! You have reminded me that a Whole Foods nearby does have chargers. Its not the one I go to typically but it will be once I get my Lucid! Thanks for the tips!

I had no idea that Apple Maps showed chargers! You have reminded me that a Whole Foods nearby does have chargers. Its not the one I go to typically but it will be once I get my Lucid! Thanks for the tips!
It’s the ChargerPoints app that uses built-in Apple Map. If you take out FREE filter, it even show up more, like almost 1000 more. These non-free chargers is about $2/hr to use at Level-2 6.6kWh output.

B0DD5268-9E85-43D1-A894-994F6F69D338.png

It’s the ChargerPoints app that uses built-in Apple Map. If you take out FREE filter, it even show up more, like almost 1000 more. These non-free chargers is about $2/hr to use at Level-2 6.6kWh output.
Good to know! I was able to view them in Apple Maps as well! A lot of these chargers are at dealerships and such but some of them are useful for sure. I have been basically looking for chargers in places I typically go in the city since it's worthwhile to charge while parked , otherwise I will be charging at home. I've got a very reasonable rate on my electricity at home fortunately. Can't wait to get the car and give some of these chargers a try! Thanks for all your inside on this forum. It's been very helpful as this will be my first EV.

Good to know! I was able to view them in Apple Maps as well! A lot of these chargers are at dealerships and such but some of them are useful for sure. I have been basically looking for chargers in places I typically go in the city since it's worthwhile to charge while parked , otherwise I will be charging at home. I've got a very reasonable rate on my electricity at home fortunately. Can't wait to get the car and give some of these chargers a try! Thanks for all your inside on this forum. It's been very helpful as this will be my first EV.
I never thought about using ChargePoints network. I only just saw the hotel parking lot near UTD put it up, then thinking why not overnight to fill up. As more EVs get sold, I bet these will pop up everywhere like Starbucks.

I thoroughly recommend Plugshare for finding chargers, free or otherwise. The user ratings are great for weeding out locations that are less reliable.

I thoroughly recommend Plugshare for finding chargers, free or otherwise. The user ratings are great for weeding out locations that are less reliable.
This is the app I looked at first and I also find it helpful since people can leave comments about their charging experience. I travel to a small town in Arkansas and it helped me understand that there was truly only 1 fast charging option in the 280 miles between Dallas and south Arkansas which then led me to seek out an EV with more range and ultimately led me to LUCID. It's a great app.

I downloaded that app too, but it’s community user updated info. 3 nights ago, I used a few weeks old ChargePoints stall, this stall only showed up in ChargePoints app, but not in PlugShare app. Anyway, the more networks the merrier. I don’t know how many networks are out there outside of EA and ChargePoints.

I downloaded that app too, but it’s community user updated info. 3 nights ago, I used a few weeks old ChargePoints stall, this stall only showed up in ChargePoints app, but not in PlugShare app. Anyway, the more networks the merrier. I don’t know how many networks are out there outside of EA and ChargePoints.
EVGo is another network that seems a bit more reliable than EA. ChargePoint has an interesting business model where the equipment is owned and installed by the site owner. Chargepoint sales the equipment and billing. Maintenance is up to the site owner unless they contract Chargepoint to maintain the equipment also. Hence, equipment quality can vary from one site to the next. This is where PlugShare can help.

Back