• Lucid Owners Notice: Text messaging to Customer Care unavailable for two weeks starting the week of July 8th. Click Here for further details.

Fr door glass sunshade size?

alan188

Cars
Lucid GT 2022
Does anyone know about the door glass size? I want to purchase some sunshade but have no idea what size I should buy.
Any suggestion? Thank you very much!
61vn+7uSVuL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Even though I never use them, the ones that came with my Costco windshield sun shade only cover part of the front door windows. I'm guessing it is supposed to allow for unobstructed view of the outside mirrors?

Even though I never use them, the ones that came with my Costco windshield sun shade only cover part of the front door windows. I'm guessing it is supposed to allow for unobstructed view of the outside mirrors?
Thank you for the info. I know the Costco version, but I prefer this kind transparent version. it's more safety when I try to turn left on a corner

The only problem is I got the jumbo set to get a better fit on the windshield sunshade. That makes the side window shades too big for my car so If I really wanted to use them, the wouldn't fit right, but they would still do the job ...

IMG_5206.jpg

IMG_5207.jpg

The only problem is I got the jumbo set to get a better fit on the windshield sunshade. That makes the side window shades too big for my car so If I really wanted to use them, the wouldn't fit right, but they would still do the job ...

View attachment 21720

View attachment 21721
Thanks for sharing and photos. Yes, actually we are talking about different products. I thought it's the windshield sun cover package ones, they are non-transparent.

Back