• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

For sale Air Touring order with legacy pricing

tjp74

I'm about to cancel my Touring order. I opted for the stealth package so that's why mine hasn't been built yet. No VIN yet so I think we can change the configuration.
I know several people have offered to sell the reservations but not sure if anyone got to do it.
I don't want anything for the reservation, if I can get my $1000 deposit back and I would be happy. If Lucid would update the ownership info, this can happen but not sure. any ideas? If I threat to cancel, would they work with me?
Again, you will be buying a new Touring at the legacy pricing and not pay anything more. just $1000 to me but it will be deducted from the car purchase price when you sign. It's $95k plus shipping and doc fee plus any option you want.

I'm about to cancel my Touring order. I opted for the stealth package so that's why mine hasn't been built yet. No VIN yet so I think we can change the configuration.
I know several people have offered to sell the reservations but not sure if anyone got to do it.
I don't want anything for the reservation, if I can get my $1000 deposit back and I would be happy. If Lucid would update the ownership info, this can happen but not sure. any ideas? If I threat to cancel, would they work with me?
Again, you will be buying a new Touring at the legacy pricing and not pay anything more. just $1000 to me but it will be deducted from the car purchase price when you sign. It's $95k plus shipping and doc fee plus any option you want.
Reservations are non-transferable. So you cannot sell them. If you have not yet finalized your order (you wanted Stealth, so perhaps you haven't yet been invited to finalize) getting your deposit back should not be an issue. Others have reported Lucid being willing to refund, even with the August confirmation signed.

Reservations are non-transferable. So you cannot sell them. If you have not yet finalized your order (you wanted Stealth, so perhaps you haven't yet been invited to finalize) getting your deposit back should not be an issue. Others have reported Lucid being willing to refund, even with the August confirmation signed.
I was invited to finalize the order and I did so with the stealth option. so yeah that's why I figured I won't get the deposit back. Was told that mine will be sequenced for production sometime in Q1 2023...
wonder any one got deposit back after finialzing the order but canceling before the VIN?

I was invited to finalize the order and I did so with the stealth option. so yeah that's why I figured I won't get the deposit back. Was told that mine will be sequenced for production sometime in Q1 2023...
wonder any one got deposit back after finialzing the order but canceling before the VIN?
I'd give that a try. Can't hurt to ask.

Personally, I feel like it's in a company's best interest to let a customer walk away feeling happy. Just in case you ever want to come back. The $1k can't be worth more than your future potential.

I have no idea if Lucid will agree with that, but I think it's worth a shot.

Back