Floor mats!

SaratogaLefty

Cars
Dream Edition P 21"
DE Number
No .. not the Floorliners (laser cut to size) .. supposedly Coming soon
Received this email yesterday after I told them I was tired of seeing the "Coming Soon" posting for their Lucid mats:
Thank you for contacting WeatherTech. We do have the option for the Floor Liner for the2022 Lucid air are in development. They are currently in the design stage so we should have them available for purchase in about 8-10 weeks. I am going to put in a product request form for you so that you will be notified via e-mail when the liners are available for purchase. Thank you again for your inquiry and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,
Anne O'Leary
Sunday thru Wednesday
8am-5pm
We thank you for your business and if you should need further assistance please feel free to contact us at 800-441-6287

PAbuilt

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I have the motor trend tan mats and agree very good color match for Tahoe interior. Not a huge fan of big “Motor Trend” logo on front mats but they do the job and overall color blends great.

Bill55

Cars
Lucid Air P White
DE Number
Lucid graphite mats. Good fit. A little small leaving a lot of carpet unprotected. Not much of a lip for rain/slush melt protection.
I used camera flash, but mats look darker in pictures than they actually are. I’ll take daylight photos tomorrow.
Better than the motor trend mats.
Good quality, but I think weather tech mats I’ve had have more coverage and a larger lip for liquid protection.
Daylight photos. Color is close to seats. I would like something lighter, but happy with these.

Attachments

• F243DA68-5D53-469D-A9DE-905EC4357E7F.jpeg
    F243DA68-5D53-469D-A9DE-905EC4357E7F.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 78
  • 1E012C71-827E-4485-9498-056C9F43169B.jpeg
    1E012C71-827E-4485-9498-056C9F43169B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 79

emoylv

Cars
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT
Daylight photos. Color is close to seats. I would like something lighter, but happy with these.
I am surprised that there is zero dead pedal coverage with the Lucid mats. For reference, the 3D mats on my 2015 Mini Cooper provide full coverage for the dead pedal and extends up the firewall about 4+" from the crease (looks like almost no extension on the Lucid mat). On the passenger side, it extends 11" up the firewall from the crease. I'm expecting the 3D mats from Lucid to be comparable in coverage if not more so. I'm sure they will be a bit more expensive since there's more material and newer to recover R&D costs.

emoylv

Cars
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT
I am surprised that there is zero dead pedal coverage with the Lucid mats. For reference, the 3D mats on my 2015 Mini Cooper provide full coverage for the dead pedal and extends up the firewall about 4+" from the crease (looks like almost no extension on the Lucid mat). On the passenger side, it extends 11" up the firewall from the crease. I'm expecting the 3D mats from Lucid to be comparable in coverage if not more so. I'm sure they will be a bit more expensive since there's more material and newer to recover R&D costs.
meant "for"

‘Bus Driver

Cars
Tesla MX, MS; Air GT

Our Model X too, also with 3D all weather mats. And I have to say, these 3Ds were far better shaped, and better constructed than the Tesla-branded WEATHERTECH mats that preceded them. After seeing how well these 3Ds fit, I trashed the WEATHERTECHs.

Attachments

• 9F97F7DA-0D46-4380-A2F4-61C86CA505B0.jpeg
    9F97F7DA-0D46-4380-A2F4-61C86CA505B0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 39
  • 09C90EFC-EDBF-4050-AD38-52C24985103D.jpeg
    09C90EFC-EDBF-4050-AD38-52C24985103D.jpeg
    6.5 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:

‘Bus Driver

Cars
Tesla MX, MS; Air GT

They’re very attractive to be sure. I just wish they offered a little more coverage of the firewall and the deadpedal. I’m keeping my Lucid graphites anyway, when they arrive next week.

HC_79

Cars
2022 Lucid Air GT
Quick turnaround. I ordered the graphite mats from Lucid on Tuesday, shipped yesterday and will arrive on Saturday.

Bill55

Cars
Lucid Air P White
DE Number
They’re very attractive to be sure. I just wish they offered a little more coverage of the firewall and the deadpedal. I’m keeping my Lucid graphites anyway, when they arrive next week.
I would prefer more coverage also, but I’m happy to have these. The light carpet mat on drivers side was showing some wear after a year.

bunnylebowski

Cars
Air GT Black/Tahoe/19"
The 3D Mats will have coverage. Very much looking forward to when they’re available. In the meantime I’m just sticking with good old scotch guard on the Lucid stock mats and TufStuff cleaner for when there’s a bad spot. Looks like new so far and I have a toddler and a clumsy wife 🙃

Balin

Cars
Grand Touring
I have the motor trend tan mats and agree very good color match for Tahoe interior. Not a huge fan of big “Motor Trend” logo on front mats but they do the job and overall color blends great.
These are on Black Friday special on Amazon today 19% off…