First time walk through tutorial experience

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
For members in this forum curious what a delivery walk thru is about, the link is to that walk through. Josh in this video, who also happened to be my DA , does wonderful job rendering service.

For members in this forum curious what a delivery walk thru is about, the link is to that walk through. Josh in this video, who also happened to be my DA , does wonderful job rendering service.

Thanks for doing this. Very educational for those of us awaiting our Lucid.

Josh mentioned use of Tesla home chargers were discouraged. This is thought due to fear that Tesla Tap was not UL approved. Despite this, many owners report extensive use of Tesla Destination/Home Chargers with Tesla Tap and experiencing no problems.

Thanks for doing this. Very educational for those of us awaiting our Lucid.

Josh mentioned use of Tesla home chargers were discouraged. This is thought due to fear that Tesla Tap was not UL approved. Despite this, many owners report extensive use of Tesla Destination/Home Chargers with Tesla Tap and experiencing no problems.

NP. Btw, this is not my video. I happened to find it on YouTube today and posted here thinking many anticipating owners waiting for delivery can get an early experience and excitement. 😎

Back