First service experience

exelon

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Dec 12, 2025
Messages
51
Reaction score
60
So, after bragging about being problem free, i had my first issue. There was clicking in the steering when i turned it anytime. I also decided to do the CCCv2 upgrade at the same time.

The bad:
I had to call multiple times to get service scheduled. At first, they wanted a video and i sent it and didn't get a response for a week. I then contacted them again and they said they would get back to me the same day and didn't. I called the next day, and a different guy scheduled my service at Tysons. Not a great start, but they kept telling me they were very busy with the Gravity.

The good:
I arrived at the service center and it was a great experience. At pickup and drop off they asked me if they could get me something as soon a i arrived. There was very minimal wait even though it looked like everyone there had a customer.

I drove my car in to the bay and they were all very attentive and professional. I arrived and they asked me to drive inside the bay. The service person complimented my car wrap, which was a nice touch, and just quickly sent me documents to sign via email. I signed them, inspected the loaner, and I was on my way. The loaner Air Touring was clean and in good condition. I adjusted my seat and mirrors and was on my way in a few minutes. On my way home, I cought a girl in a VW closely checking out my loaner. I hope she buys one.

At pick up, i came in and they had my car ready. They offered me something to drink and again complimented the car wrap. I paid for the CCCv2 upgrade and gave them the loaner key and got in my car and left. Again, it took a few minutes and was painless. Another detail i found great was that they didn't press on inspecting the loaner. The guy just asked where it was and excused himself for a few minutes. There was no damage, obviously, but making it seem like a minor detail was very professional and smooth. He even walked out with me when i got in my car which was very professional and friendly.

The issue with the steering wheel was fixed and the car dash felt snappier. It was a bit of a hassle driving in rush hour both ways, but nothing can be done about DC traffic and weather. Overall, I'd say they made up for initial fumble with a typical luxury car service experience you would expect at an upscale dealer. I'll happily cut them some slack because they did a great job in person with friendly, attentive, and professional people.

Great job Tyson's Corner Lucid!
 
Back
Top