Babyrocko1908

Referral Code - 2BFU7LV3
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
2BFU7LV3
I have my first mobile service appointment tomorrow to address some of the items on my post-delivery due bill. How has everyone's mobile service experience gone? Is there anything you all recommend I should have him check out that's not on the due bill? I want to take advantage of everything I can while the mobile service tech is at my house to service the car.

Thanks in advance!!

I have my first mobile service appointment tomorrow to address some of the items on my post-delivery due bill. How has everyone's mobile service experience gone? Is there anything you all recommend I should have him check out that's not on the due bill? I want to take advantage of everything I can while the mobile service tech is at my house to service the car.

Thanks in advance!!
I have had a fantastic experience with mobile service. What's on your due bill?

You may have done or known these already:
Go over how to unplug the charging cable if it's stuck.
Review how to use the tire inflator.
Discuss soft reset procedures.

Mine was great! They updated me and called to confirm and called before arrival. Very professional. Giant Lucid Service van so it's quite a visual for the neighbors lol.

I have had a fantastic experience with mobile service. What's on your due bill?
The main thing is the piece of molding in the rear tire well that is loose and falling down more every day. The two missing trim clips in the same wheel well. He's also going to try to fix the slightly misaligned charge port door and frunk. We'll see how these last two go.

Attachments

• 20230216_100900.jpg
    20230216_100900.jpg
    900.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 20230216_100945.jpg
    20230216_100945.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 145
  • 20230216_101022.jpg
    20230216_101022.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
  • 20230216_100230.jpg
    20230216_100230.jpg
    814.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 20230216_100341.jpg
    20230216_100341.jpg
    874.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 20230216_100324.jpg
    20230216_100324.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 147
I like going onto YouTube to look for new videos about Lucid Air. I use a filter to show only the most recent uploads. That's how I came across this great video, @Babyrocko1908. I now have a better idea about how Mobile service works. The tech was personable and knowledgeable. What a huge territory he has to cover!!!
@Bobby - I found your 300 Mile Road Trip video this way.
Thanks for posting videos like these, forum members.

The main thing is the piece of molding in the rear tire well that is loose and falling down more every day. The two missing trim clips in the same wheel well. He's also going to try to fix the slightly misaligned charge port door and frunk. We'll see how these last two go.
I'm curious how your mobile service was. Mine went well, and parts where ordered but this was over a month ago. I have been the one following up, and nothing has happened. Lucid never contacts me. At some point the mobile service person stopped responding, I escalated it and got the reply we will follow up. - This was on Saturday - keeping fingers crossed.
I'm wondering if this would have been the same delay if I had a problem that didn't allow me to drive the car.
And btw they said its better I leave my charge port as is (It looks like the one in your image), reason is that it is not fixed on hinges and could scratch the paint if it gets too close - basically since it doesn't scratch and it works well now

I'm curious how your mobile service was. Mine went well, and parts where ordered but this was over a month ago. I have been the one following up, and nothing has happened. Lucid never contacts me. At some point the mobile service person stopped responding, I escalated it and got the reply we will follow up. - This was on Saturday - keeping fingers crossed.
I'm wondering if this would have been the same delay if I had a problem that didn't allow me to drive the car.
And btw they said its better I leave my charge port as is (It looks like the one in your image), reason is that it is not fixed on hinges and could scratch the paint if it gets too close - basically since it doesn't scratch and it works well now
It went pretty good. My charge port door was adjusted and there are no issues at all with it rubbing. That excuse is nonsense. Have them align your charge port door correctly. The rubber piece in the wheel well was replaced with clean/new double sided tape. I haven't had any issues since. There are two mobile service techs for Pennsylvania. I've never been ghosted. When you get ahold of them, get their personal cell numbers. Good Luck!

It went pretty good. My charge port door was adjusted and there are no issues at all with it rubbing. That excuse is nonsense. Have them align your charge port door correctly. The rubber piece in the wheel well was replaced with clean/new double sided tape. I haven't had any issues since. There are two mobile service techs for Pennsylvania. I've never been ghosted. When you get ahold of them, get their personal cell numbers. Good Luck!
I too had mobile service to have my charge port door realigned, no issues.

I am waiting for them to get back to me to schedule the rear deck lid replacement. The mobile tech agreed with me that it was the cause of the creaking and that replacement with the new, updated rear deck would be in order. (I did try Bobby Foam w/o success, but may try again) That was a week ago and I haven't heard back. I did send an email earlier this morning to follow up, but haven't yet received a reply.

Hi, @openball. Thank you for sharing your experience. I just sent you a direct message.

How are you initiating your service...using the app, or are you calling?

My seat memory does not work. Also need the homing done for the easy exit feature. Maybe the two are related?

I'm the only one who drives it, so I only noticed when I moved the driver's seat to vacuum.

Back