Electrified From Chicago

Electrified

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, F Type SVR, F-Pace
Referral Code
04MXQNS5
Hello all, ordered an Air GT on January 3rd looking to reduce my cylinder count while also having a ton of fun while jumping my daily driver HP from 424 to 800; what a world we live in today where we can increase the mile smiles while attemping to make this ball a better place to be in the future!

My initial thoughts on purchasing an EV was to buy a Plaid, but the interior is such a turn off just as it was several years ago when I test drove an S P100, loved the Ludicrous launch, just could not get past the interior, and then it got worse with the Plaid's yoke/joke and that ugly iPad. I love good looks, quality builds, and of course at this point in life I can't regress and go without massaging seats :cool:

Vince

Glad to see you on this forum!

Welcome, OakBrook and Goose Island will be my service center. I'm in Indy though.

Welcome, OakBrook and Goose Island will be my service center. I'm in Indy though.
Thanks for the welcome, Coldwater, MI might be the faster/easier drive for service, but we know where the better lunch or dinner is ;)

Hello and greetings from Mount Prospect! I share you view of Tesla! I could never get past the interior (especially the model 3) and that YOKE-JOKE is just NO. I noticed even people who do own them have installed Model 3 steering wheels just to get a conventional steering wheel back! -- that is sad!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to actually being able to take a test drive (or at least get a ride in a passenger seat) but I'm super excited about Lucid myself-- much more like a normal car and not as much focus on minimalist crap like Tesla.

Back