eBay Key Fob?

nashvillelucid

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2025
Messages
350
Reaction score
482
Cars
2025 Lucid Air Pure
Air DE Number
1
We lost one of our two key fobs. Would really love to have another. I found some on eBay. If I buy one, will it work? I know it could be damaged or fake, but aside from that is there a downside?

Anyone have experience doing this?
 
We lost one of our two key fobs. Would really love to have another. I found some on eBay. If I buy one, will it work? I know it could be damaged or fake, but aside from that is there a downside?

Anyone have experience doing this?
I bought one from ebay and was told by the service rep sometimes they can't program it. I was lucky and they were able to program it. If I had to do it again, I would purchase new from Lucid cause it would've been cheaper
 
Back
Top