EA v Supercharger Network

@abbas2099 told a few of us about it and he got it from EA directly. Apparently it works for VW/Audi too.

I haven’t actually tested it directly as mine has never gotten stuck, but it worked for @abbas2099
Mine was stuck and I called EA. Has happened to me once or twice more since that time and it works every time. As Borski said , it also works on VW and Audi.

No idea, how to disengage with mobile key though

Anyone have any good or bad experiences with the EA chargers in Hesperia CA, Baker CA, Barstow CA, or Henderson NV? Planning a trip this weekend.

Anyone have any good or bad experiences with the EA chargers in Hesperia CA, Baker CA, Barstow CA, or Henderson NV? Planning a trip this weekend.
Baker has the new BTC chargers I believe and Kyle has had issues at those. That’s when EA told him to stop tweeting/reporting on charger issues as it’s unhelpful 😂

Baker one is solid. Used it twice on my trip and it was mostly empty both times while the Tesla chargers next to it were full.

The EA chargers in Barstow (next to Walmart / Panda Express) worked great going and returning. Did not stop in Henderson, but the EA charger at the Las Vegas Outlets on the south side of the strip also worked flawlessly.

Back