EA stations just got improved overnight

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA

With Chevy Bolt EV 50kW ~ 15kW charging curve now can use Tesla SCN, there goes bottleneck easing on EA 4-stalls stations on 350kW stalls.

Planning a trip Philly to Nude Hampster next month. Good to know there are more gas stations on the route. This will be my first "out of sight of land" cruse.

I really want to charge 100% and drive straight through to Epping. Thing is I don't know if Epping has electricity ... last time I was there my sister was still using whale oil for illumination.

Last edited:
Planning a trip Philly to Nude Hampster next month. Good to know there are more gas stations on the route. This will be my first "out of sight of land" cruse.
Do NOT stop at Seabrook... it's only 20 miles further north to more reliable EA chargers in Kittery, ME, if you are going up I-95. Salem, Nashua, and Manchester also work well if you are going up via I-93.

That cable look so short, it works on Bolt with its shorter hood, I doubt it can reach to Lucid with big frunk. Maybe Tesla can make extension cable on its shop to make some sales.

Planning a trip Philly to Nude Hampster next month.
Is that similar to a provocatively dressed gerbil? A scantily clad vole? Inquiring minds want to know

Do NOT stop at Seabrook... it's only 20 miles further north to more reliable EA chargers in Kittery, ME, if you are going up I-95. Salem, Nashua, and Manchester also work well if you are going up via I-93.
Thank you for this. I typically cross GW and follow 9 up the river then cross over to the Merritt and go thru Hartford up to Mass pike then E to ring road to SE corner of NH. Yea we will be right there in Portsmouth area. I will post a log ...but want to go straight through if possible, at least on the way up. Seriously thanks for these tips! I guess it's time to start learning the NAV system...not looking forward to it. I have a folder of Rand McNally paper maps with copious notes of which exits have the best mall food courts right near the ramps...that kind of thing. I've missed the Rt. 15 S exit to the Merritt so many times over the decades you'd think I'd not need a map to remind me. Absolutely certain the NAV will miss that exit too. We shall see. I'd like to skip Connecticut entirely for reasons obvious to anyone who's gotten off the interstate for lunch or a look at the beaches ... but going up 87 thru Troy and across upside-down NH into real NH adds 50 miles... just about 400 miles door to door. Humm ... theoretically this is doable on one charge !

MitchellMap.jpg
Vermont is Nude Hampster upside down.

Is that similar to a provocatively dressed gerbil? A scantily clad vole? Inquiring minds want to know
It's a Philly thing, do you know? Rumors of a popular local weather man in the ER with a gerbil problem? There were so many bad puns/jokes about this some decades ago ... that's where I heard this corruption of the Live, Freeze, and Die state. "To where did Jimbo move to get away from all the rumors? Nude Hampster." There were dozens of jokes, all bad, but this one rings.

I really want to charge 100% and drive straight through to Epping. Thing is I don't know if Epping has electricity ... last time I was there my sister was still using whale oil for illumination.
:)

Back