Drive System Warning

We live just outside of Richmond. There is a Lucid Service center in Mechanicsville which I know goes down to North Carlona to work on cars. They have been very responsive and helpful. I don't think you will have a problem, they are probably about 2 hours from you.

I love my car!!!! We have had minor issues, just recently the heater stopped working. They picked up the car and returned it the next day. I don't think you will regret your decision.
Do you have their contact information? I called the Tyscon Corner Lucid, the took down the information, and two days later still no call back from the Richmond/Mechanicsville Mobile Service Center. Is that normal?

I just got the Drive System Warning for the first time. Dec 2022 build Touring (13,471 miles). Lucid had already reached out to me the other day and want to take my car to Houston to replace the HV battery as the diagnostics had already shown an issue.

I just got the Drive System Warning for the first time. Dec 2022 build Touring (13,471 miles). Lucid had already reached out to me the other day and want to take my car to Houston to replace the HV battery as the diagnostics had already shown an issue.

That’s exactly what happened to my car too. September 2022 GT with 33,000 miles. Took them less than a week to replace the HV battery and return the car to me via auto transport. This was out in Southern California.

My car was picked up this morning. They are also quoting around a week to do the replacement. I'll miss my Lucid while its gone!

I also received the Drive System Warning early last week. The next day they brought me a loaner Lucid and hauled my car to Millbrae. I have not yet received a diagnosis, but suspect that it could be the HV battery due to my early serial number. I've never received this message on my app when in service, which furthers my suspicion of the HV battery.

Attachments

• IMG_5346.png
    IMG_5346.png
    2 MB · Views: 22
I also received the Drive System Warning early last week. The next day they brought me a loaner Lucid and hauled my car to Millbrae. I have not yet received a diagnosis, but suspect that it could be the HV battery due to my early serial number. I've never received this message on my app when in service, which furthers my suspicion of the HV battery.
The VINs are not sequential. What is your build date?

My Air was returned to me with a new HV battery pack yesterday. Basically a week turn around. Communication from Lucid was excellent and the process was very easy. They had their own flatbed driver that took the car between Dallas and the Houston service center. Completely satisfied and much easier than taking the car to a traditional local dealer to be honest.

Back