Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
It's with a heavy heart I write this post.

Today, I went about running my errands. The car performed spectacularly, even starting and stopping my BT audiobook every time I got back into the car at the correct spot. My cameras worked great, I received no errors while driving. I even let the sales manager at 3D mats take my car for a spin around the block and he was amazed at the 360 camera, the quietness of the cabin, the feel of the inside, the suspension and driving of the car. We put it in sprint mode and he was flabbergasted at the acceleration of the car. I got back home with one thought on my mind...

I would only sell this car...over my dead body. That is all.

Today, I went about running my errands. The car performed spectacularly, even starting and stopping my BT audiobook every time I got back into the car at the correct spot. My cameras worked great, I received no errors while driving. I even let the sales manager at 3D mats take my car for a spin around the block and he was amazed at the 360 camera, the quietness of the cabin, the feel of the inside, the suspension and driving of the car. We put it in sprint mode and he was flabbergasted at the acceleration of the car. I got back home with one thought on my mind...

My condolences for having found your forever car.

And? When are getting those sweet mats?
They are still pushing for before the end of year. Originally was scheduled for before Dec....but they got delayed due to factory shutdowns from COVID.

I could only see @hydbob selling his DE if he were to upgrade to the Sapphire. But then he'd lose his precious gold color. Difficult choices...

Omg, I had a panic attack when I read the first sentence.

The epitome of click bate. You are evil

I could only see @hydbob selling his DE if he were to upgrade to the Sapphire. But then he'd lose his precious gold color. Difficult choices...
It is the best color...

Dammit, you scared the living shit out of me.

Back