illopp00 Active Member Verified Owner Joined Jun 22, 2024 Messages 1,528 Reaction score 1,278 Location Naperville, IL Cars 14 CR-V EXL, 26GravityGT Referral Code W772ZCOT Sep 8, 2025 #1
T TahoeMichael Active Member Joined Jul 13, 2023 Messages 1,445 Reaction score 2,394 Location Tahoe City, CA Cars Toyota Highlander Sep 8, 2025 #2 Positive review, but they don't appear to have realized that the 3rd row can stow completely flat into the rear luggage well. The hazards of loaning a review car to amateur reviewers, I suppose.
Positive review, but they don't appear to have realized that the 3rd row can stow completely flat into the rear luggage well. The hazards of loaning a review car to amateur reviewers, I suppose.
StarkyLuv Member Joined Aug 1, 2025 Messages 35 Reaction score 84 Sep 8, 2025 #3 Yeah, saw this today. He seems to love it! I'm liking that every YouTuber that drives it seems to rave about it!
Yeah, saw this today. He seems to love it! I'm liking that every YouTuber that drives it seems to rave about it!