Double vision...

DolphinTale

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, 911 Turbo S Cab
Having the car for only a week, and not experienced driving it in the dark before last night, I discovered what I hope is not an engineering flaw but rather a one-off issue. Standing 6'5" my view out of the windshield is towards the top of the slant getting perilously close to the curvature into the roof. I was seeing double! Double tail lights, double street lights, double traffic lights. Nope.. had nothing to drink and was bright and awake. :) Looking through the windshield I found myself rubbing my eyes to see if the double vision would clear. Nope. No joy. My better half is 5'9" and she didn't experience any double vision, but my 6'6" son sitting in the passenger seat did. I have a case with customer care and they are dispatching for a new windshield to be installed. It needs to be trucked in as they won't ship those large pieces of glass. Has anyone who is also on the taller side experienced anything similar? I really hope it isn't happening elsewhere and is just a deformed piece of glass.

Back