Door handle heating

Rodge

Cars
Tesla Y, Audi RS7, Air GT
My self closing stopped working on my driver's side rear door. I was checking the other doors when I noticed that both door handles on the passenger side are warm. I guess they are heated (great) but neither door handle on the drives side is warm (and never has been as far as I know). Anyone else notice this?

My self closing stopped working on my driver's side rear door. I was checking the other doors when I noticed that both door handles on the passenger side are warm. I guess they are heated (great) but neither door handle on the drives side is warm (and never has been as far as I know). Anyone else notice this?
Not to take away from the issue but what the... heated door handles? That seems like a problem.

Not to take away from the issue but what the... heated door handles? That seems like a problem.
Interior or exterior? I’d assume it would be a bonus in cold weather if it’s the exterior handles, like de-ice mode?

Yes, for de-icing in bad weather. I think it's great but want all 4 to do it.

Yes, for de-icing in bad weather. I think it's great but want all 4 to do it.
Yea makes total sense, I honestly did not even know this was a thing until this post.

Back