Don't Buy Lucid If You Don't Like Ooglers

DJL

Verified Owner
I am having a difficult time remembering when I was able to just park my 3 week old AGT and not have people come up and tell my how beautiful the car is and, by the way...what is it? Most of the time it is kind of neat as it allows me to show off the car. However, at times, it can become a bit of a drag because as one person or couple leave, another comes up, and then another and then another. Thus, my word of caution of those who are on the fence as to buying the Lucid or not, you need to be prepare for lots and lots of ooglers. A couple of days ago I went to the nearest EA station to try out the free charging. I pulled up to a new Rivian charging and before I could get out, the driver hopped out, came over and asked about the car. He had me take a picture of him with the car. Go figure! Yesterday, I was washing the car to prep it for the graphene coating I wanted to put on. Three seperate people out for a walk came over to look and learn about the car while I was washing it. My guess is in the three weeks I have had to car, over 25 people have come up to tell me how beautiful it is and learn about Lucid. I think the company is on to something... BE PREPARED!

I am having a difficult time remembering when I was able to just park my 3 week old AGT and not have people come up and tell my how beautiful the car is and, by the way...what is it? Most of the time it is kind of neat as it allows me to show off the car. However, at times, it can become a bit of a drag because as one person or couple leave, another comes up, and then another and then another. Thus, my word of caution of those who are on the fence as to buying the Lucid or not, you need to be prepare for lots and lots of ooglers. A couple of days ago I went to the nearest EA station to try out the free charging. I pulled up to a new Rivian charging and before I could get out, the driver hopped out, came over and asked about the car. He had me take a picture of him with the car. Go figure! Yesterday, I was washing the car to prep it for the graphene coating I wanted to put on. Three seperate people out for a walk came over to look and learn about the car while I was washing it. My guess is in the three weeks I have had to car, over 25 people have come up to tell me how beautiful it is and learn about Lucid. I think the company is on to something... BE PREPARED!
I’ve been surprised by the number of people familiar with Lucid in my experience thus far, but very similar in the number of people approaching and asking me my thoughts about the car so far. For the sake of the stock, let’s hope there are a lot more owners and vehicles on the road soon.

Awesome. I can't wait. I am thinking of printing up some data sheets to hand out.

hmm .. maybe I need to wash my car ... outside of a couple of teenagers, no one around here seems to know what it is (or care to ask) .. 😔

(which, btw, I'm Ok with .. 👍)

I had someone tell me it looks like a Lincoln, not that there is anything wrong with that. 😬😬😬
I sent a photo of my AGT to my 90-yo dad, explaining that I'd just bought a Hudson Hornet (at least from the Lucid's rear 3/4 view). Hot car in its day.

Reactions: DJL
I sent a photo of my AGT to my 90-yo dad, explaining that I'd just bought a Hudson Hornet (at least from the Lucid's rear 3/4 view). Hot car in its day.
"Hot" car again .. after the Cars movie ("Doc Hudson" was "cool" .. according to my kids)

Just looked that up; what a beauty!!!!

1954_Hudson_Hornet_Twin_H_sedan_green_rs.jpg

Lots of teens selfies with my AGT at EA stations. On time I have MB Maybach driver roll down the window to videotape next to me in front of light. And a Ferrari Portofino passed me on tollway, then slowed down to check me out.

I had red SLK and red Boxer before, but never turned so many heads like Lucid does. Be prepared! And get a tint if you don’t want to be photographed.

Back