Doing a test drive tomorrow (May 25th) afternoon

I got all of my windows but the windshield tinted, and it has made a great difference. There may also be some pre-production windows comment, as I wasn't too bothered by the heat prior to getting the car tinted. But on all of my test drives (3x), I did notice the heat through the driver's side window. And that was in WINTER. So definitely a difference between those windows and the ones they're actually putting on cars. Still a good idea to tint. Mine is at 20 and it's great!
Merci beaucoup. Please keep us informed as the weather gets hotter. I figured on adding tint to the factory tint because, after all, this is Arizona.

Great review. For the record, driving the GT without testing Swift mode is like riding a race horse with a fish bowl on your head. 😝

LOL. I have that on my current DD and have never used/tested it.
The 3D camera on the Lucid is so incredible you don’t need self parking. I’ve got the auto park to work well a few times now, but I lived in NYC for 19 years so I’m so used to parallel parking myself that I just do it out of habit. My wheels/rims/nose haven’t touched a curb one time in the 1,400 miles I’ve driven this car, whereas my Mercedes rims got scratched up within the first 1K miles.

ince I reserved a Pure we stayed in smooth mode because Ethan said that was equivalent to the HP that the Pure would have. But the Pure would be about 400 pounds lighter. The power seemed adequate. We did a highway run so I hit the accelerator on the ramp and it felt fine.
Reminding people that it would be similar to a Pure in Sprint mode = 480 vs ~540 in Smooth/Swift for GT. Probable difference in torque though. In Smooth/Swift, I would expect about 70% of Sprint HP so 340 for the Pure. So in Smooth/Swift driving mode, there would be about 200 HP difference with unknown difference in torque. I chose the GT for reasons other than power. I'd be fine with the power of the Pure with all the other features on the GT.

Back