Does all Lucid owners apply extra care (PPF, ceramics etc.)?

Per subject

• Total voters
A $7000 paint job is garbage? How much $ are non-garbage paint jobs?

Spending upwards of $10k and up will get you closer to "perfect". Either way - you should avoid wanting to paint your car regardless.

If some kind of protection is something you're interested in, I'd say find a good detailer in your area who can educate you on the options (and is honest about the limitations of different products) and help you come up with something that fits your budget and priorities.

This is the correct advice.

Still on the fence. Slightly leaning towards ceramic so car is easier to clean. For sure not getting PPF since it's a bit pricey and will be prone to peeling in the long term.

PPF is only really prone to peeling if your installer stretches film beyond its limits and isn't thinking about the long-term solution. A good shop will install that film with the mindset of a long, peel-free install.

So the roof/glass can get ceramic coated. You can also get windshield protection film installed but to be totally honest, the technology isn't there for that. It gets cloudy over time and I'm not a fan.
thanks for honest answer! love your videos btw!

thanks for honest answer! love your videos btw!
Thank you. I just want to try and give real feedback and education on this stuff. There are so many people out here that will spit venom on how it isn't worth it or its not worth it because XYZ. I just want everyone to be educated.

Back