Discount for canceled ordered?

Where has the company expressed its "philosophy"? Maybe in the SEC docs leading up to the SPAC? If you have a link I'd love to see. I clearly missed the bottom on the stock price (er, maybe..) But I'd love to see a clear expression of their business plan...thx in advance
Go look at past comments made by Rawlinson. Lucid is NOT competing with Tesla! Fabulous EV, the product will speak, ignore Tesla fanboys and those who shorted the company who make disparaging comments against Lucid. Did you drive one yet? Amazing how they made a 2.5 tonne vehicle behave absolutely glorious to drive! And without air suspension.

So are there any members on here who cancelled a GT order who were offered the exact car they specced out for $139K? Or did you get offered a GT that wasn’t your exact spec (IE a prior cancelled car that was already built) at a discount? I think Bill Alpert is lying. Unfortunately now Road and Track is citing his Barrons hit piece claiming there’s no demand for the car.
Bill Alpert is always a shill. He frequent in libel lawsuit entanglements. 🤬

Go look at past comments made by Rawlinson. Lucid is NOT competing with Tesla! Fabulous EV, the product will speak, ignore Tesla fanboys and those who shorted the company who make disparaging comments against Lucid. Did you drive one yet? Amazing how they made a 2.5 tonne vehicle behave absolutely glorious to drive! And without air suspension.
Surely driven both extensively (recently, since T price cuts, but admittedly not convinced).

Rawlinson can declare (maybe naively/disingenuously) that L doesn't complete with T...but is He right---or the Market?

Surely driven both extensively (recently, since T price cuts, but admittedly not convinced).

Rawlinson can declare (maybe naively/disingenuously) that L doesn't complete with T...but is He right---or the Market?
It seems that you may not have read the link you asked for. That document makes it explicitly clear that Lucid's target customers are those who buy premium European brands today. Sure, the press and "the market" get this wrong. That's because they seldom bother to do even basic research.

Sure they are competing against a Model S. He is crazy to say they are not. Every EV makers is competing against Tesla. They are far and away the market leader.

I drove the Lucid Touring three weeks ago at a drive event and yes it was a good car, but so is the refresh Model S. I was not blown away enough to say, yeah I will dump my Model S (this is my first Tesla, so I am not a fanboy). Then again, I only got to drive the Lucid Touring for about 30 minutes and it was during a really good snow. Would really like to do another test drive in normal conditions.

There are pluses and minuses on both cars. Will I end up purchasing a Touring - maybe, but then I really like my Model S and would sorely miss the Tesla Supercharging network, as well as other Tesla positives that Lucid does not have. I go back and forth every day on just to keep my Model S or go forward with my order for a Touring. 🙂

Back