Derek Jenkins Ask Me Anything on Reddit - 11.18.22

Firstto520

Cars
Lucid GT
Greetings all! Derek Jenkins, Lucid's SVP of Design & Brand, will host a Reddit 'Ask Me Anything' event on 11.18.22 at 10:30 am PT.

Derek_Jenkins_AMA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings all! Derek Jenkins, Lucid's SVP of Design & Brand, will host a Reddit 'Ask Me Anything' event on 11.18.22 at 10:30 am PT.

More info here. Hope to see you all there!
My front passenger door handle has already been replaced and the replacement has now malfunctioned and I amw aiting more than a week for a 2nd replacement. The driver's door auto closure malfunctioned and needed replacement. My surround view cameras work intermittently. My autopark no longer shows avaialble spaces. I have latest OTA updates and the car doesn't unlock as I approach if I am away for more than a few minutes. The rear left passenger door showed open even though it was closed. The car got stuck in Park and would not go into drive until I rebooted it. Update 20 was great but it seems that the latest updates 23 and 24 have created problems. HELP!

Just seeing this now. If this persists, I'd reach out to our Customer Care team. They should always be the first point of contact for any vehicle-related issue. Cheers!

Back