Denver’s Lucid Salon’s VIP Opening Reception

DJL

Verified Owner
My wife and I went to the VIP opening reception of Denver’s Lucid Salon last night. We cannot go to our area’s opening reception (Seattle) next week since we are here in Denver until the end of the month. Joshua, the SA in Seattle who sent us our invitation, was kind enough to snag us an invitation to the Denver opening.

As it turns out, we arrived right as they were opening the doors and Joshua immediately recognize us and welcomed us in. How he knew us is beyond me since I don’t believe I have posted any pictures of us. Maybe it was the green mold around my ears from all of the rain we have had this past season. Western Washington has received record breaking amount of rain during the last 8 months. Sigh!

This was the first time we have actually seen the Lucid Air in person and I must say, it is simply beautiful! I now understand what others in this forum have said. It is more spectacular seeing it in person than in any of the videos or pictures. The Salon had our exact car, a Zenith Red with the Santa Cruz interior and it is eye popping! The entire car is real eye candy.

The first thing that hit us was the depth and complexity of the Zenith Red color. Before experiencing it, I could not understand what some of our forum writers had written regarding being able to fall into and be submerged by the color’s depth. It is stunning! You just can not capture it in a photo. You have to experience it first hand to believe it. My wife had a big smile on her face since she was the one who selected this color and she was very happy she did. So was I!

The lines of the car are striking and the brushed aluminum that brackets the panoramic glass ceiling highlights the body color in a way that really makes the car standout from every other car I have seen.
The quality of the materials inside the car are very impressive and does, in fact, present an understated feeling of elite luxury solidly built. This really appealed to me as I am not one for wearing bling or being showy yet I enjoy the finer things in life. For example, and I know it is all a matter of personal taste, but the Mercedes EQS’ interior is just to too plush and gaudy for me. It does not present the ambiance that I enjoy. As you sit in the Lucid, emersed in its environment, you know you are traveling elite class.

Many of the concerns a few of the forum writers had shared were not present for us. Those issues included the floating visors distracting one’s view, the roof’s side support beams blocking one’s view, the raised knees sitting in the back seat, difficulties getting in and out of the car, so on and so forth. They were all good for us. I had difficulty in finding anything to criticize.
Joshua led us through a number of the features and I was impressed with the amount of time he spent with us. He was very sociable, knowledgeable and patient. He is the perfect person to represent Lucid and I compliment them for hiring him.

After exploring the car, inside and out, we retired to a sofa and imbibed in some liquid refreshment and snacked on the goodies constantly being offered. Most of the aperitifs were things I have never seen before but all were delicious. My favorite were the roasted lamb lollipops. Yum!

While there I also tried out the virtual car. I am glad I did because it gave me an opportunity to see the various interior combinations. Plus, I experienced the open feeling the car presents with the glass roof. I did not pay any attention to that feature while in the actual car because the Salon’s lighting did not highlight it. It really popped during the daylight settings of the virtual car.

All in all, we were very please that we went and I encourage everyone else to make the trip when the salon in your area opens up. It is well worth the trip and it is a great opportunity to meet the Lucid folks you will be working with in the future.

Attachments

• 20220617_190351.jpg
    20220617_190351.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 163
  • 20220617_190334.jpg
    20220617_190334.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 158
  • 20220617_185315.jpg
    20220617_185315.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 157
Anyone hear any rumors regarding opening the Plano studio? Wanna start some?
My SA said it would be sometime this month and that she will let me know when she has a grand opening date.

Back