Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

At first, I thought wouldn't reply but may help others. I didn't have the button until yesterday, but it appeared today... My Reservation date is 2/19/22 and finalized date is 11/02/2022. Hope this some one.. ZR/Tahoe

Last edited:
Question for brand new Air Touring Owners - Did the cars come loaded with latest software update? Thanks!
And are they considered the 2022 or 2023 model year?

"more competitive backseat..." Now that's some grade A marketing spin right there! Well done

Dang auto correct. It's great when it works out. 😂

Congrats to everyone getting their Apply for Financing buttons yesterday / today. YMMV, but for me, my VIN came just a few days later.

If it’s true Lucid decided to slow down Pure deliveries to make sure more Touring orders got out the door before EOY, you could all very well have your cars in a few weeks.

The financing button appeared for me this morning - I ordered a fully loaded White/Tahoe. Interestingly I confirmed later than most (11/18).

I finalized last week of November and I don't have the Apply For Loan button yet. It appears to be mostly for orders finalized in the first week of November at this point except @vraj83 who finalized it on 11/18. Eagerly waiting :)

I finalized last week of November and I don't have the Apply For Loan button yet. It appears to be mostly for orders finalized in the first week of November at this point except @vraj83 who finalized it on 11/18. Eagerly waiting :)
The apply button appeared for me this morning and I finalized 11/18 as well

Question for brand new Air Touring Owners - Did the cars come loaded with latest software update? Thanks!
Yes, mine came with the latest software Here is a couple pictures as well. The Cosmos Silver is stunning.

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    977.6 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0727.jpg
    IMG_0727.jpg
    677.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0728 (1).jpg
    IMG_0728 (1).jpg
    786.6 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0732 (1).jpg
    IMG_0732 (1).jpg
    913.4 KB · Views: 186
My Delivery Advisor reached out to me last week - with no news; however, she said she looked forward to chatting this week with good news but didn't elaborate. I also checked my account, and it reflected the same new button that you all have. Fingers crossed.

My loan button appeared late last night -fully loaded Zenith Red/Santa Cruz. However, the price in the loan application (including fees) is almost one K more than my contract. I’ll be asking about that When I call my advisor this morning.

My DA has zero new info on my production status/VIN but she explained that the 1 K price difference did not include the deposit. She still thinks I have a good chance of taking delivery before EOY.

Back