Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

My DA side he expects to get a VIN in 2-3 weeks which makes EOY delivery unlikely. I ordered to pickup at the Scottsdale studio if that would make delivery happen this year.

I also asked about upgrading to a GT at the old price and was told no. Sounds like each DA/SA is reading from a different script.

The apply for loan button appeared on the website for me this morning. Is that evidence that my Vin assignment is imminent?
I just checked and my apply for loan/lease button has also appeared. It must have shown up sometime yesterday because it wasn't there on Sunday when I checked.

My build is fully loaded Zenith Red w/ Santa Cruz interior.

I just checked and my apply for loan/lease button has also appeared. It must have shown up sometime yesterday because it wasn't there on Sunday when I checked.

Maybe they are starting with the Red batch. I think if we didn’t get a VIN within the coming 10 days, then EOY delivery would out of the window.

Maybe they are starting with the Red batch. I think if we didn’t get a VIN within the coming 10 days, then EOY delivery would out of the window.
I was thinking the same thing. The question is if they've already produced them and only then serving up the VINs with shipping being the lion's share of time left or just starting the run?

Same configuration and I see the loan button. Wasn't there last night so fingers crossed.

For me very likely. I'm on the East Coast and the car has to go to Chicago or somewhere in Michigan for final inspection before Lucid delivers to my house.

Same configuration and I see the loan button. Wasn't there last night so fingers crossed.
You're even saying last night so yeah, perhaps it showed up after midnight. I'm excited for us!

I was thinking the same thing. The question is if they've already produced them and only then serving up the VINs with shipping being the lion's share of time left or just starting the run?
I personally think all those cars on Bear's drine video cannot all be GT's and they can't all be going overseas.

That's what just happened to me. VIN came 3-4 days after this appeared.
So Tuesday the button appears, then we should have our VIN's by Saturday?

I also now have the apply for loan/lease button appearing on my order screen, which was not there 8 hours ago. What's interesting is that my configuration is a fully loaded White/Tahoe AT. Goes against the batching theory. 🤔

I too will have a Sam Jackson.

I’m seeing in loan button today as well. Black/Tahoe. Hopefully this isn’t just some new policy and they’re going to start handing our cars out like they’re Oprah.

I too will have a Sam Jackson.

I’m seeing in loan button today as well. Black/Tahoe. Hopefully this isn’t just some new policy and they’re going to start handing our cars out like they’re Oprah.
I too now have the Loan/Lease button for my Black/Tahoe! It wasn't there when I checked yesterday... Think that bodes well for getting a VIN soon, but I have to think receiving delivery by the EOY is still dependent on a lot of stars aligning...

I too now have the Loan/Lease button for my Black/Tahoe! It wasn't there when I checked yesterday... Think that bodes well for getting a VIN soon, but I have to think receiving delivery by the EOY is still dependent on a lot of stars aligning...
Also just got the proverbial “Apply for…” button this morning, Zenith Red/Tahoe.
“It’s starting to feel a lot like Christmas”
Here’s Hopin’ 👍

Back