Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Had a great delivery experience in Chicago. I had never been in a Lucid prior to today. I've had Teslas for the past 5 years (one of every model with the Model S being my favorite of the bunch), and I have to say that the Lucid is something special. It's such an immersive driving experience with the curved screen and the luxurious materials, being modern but not quirky. Highway assist worked well on my drive home, and I thought the sound system was great. I am truly impressed.
The only thing I'm hoping I don't regret is the light colored carpet in the Santa Monica interior... :/. But it looks good now!
Gorgeous. Congrats. You are now added to the Completed Deliveries List. Looks like more will be coming this upcoming week.

Anyone got QG with Tahoe VIN assigned yet?
IT HAS ARRIVED
Just received a call from SA at Virginia studio to say that my Cosmo/Santa Cruz Touring has arrived for pick-up. Have a 12:00 appointment tomorrow for full review and instruction so that it will find its new home. He mentioned this touring is the first to come to his studio and one of the first on East Coast. Now I am finally excited!! First all EV (had hybrid) that I will own so a learning curve on tech is in my future.
Congrats! Who is your DA in Tysons?

Had a great delivery experience in Chicago. I had never been in a Lucid prior to today. I've had Teslas for the past 5 years (one of every model with the Model S being my favorite of the bunch), and I have to say that the Lucid is something special. It's such an immersive driving experience with the curved screen and the luxurious materials, being modern but not quirky. Highway assist worked well on my drive home, and I thought the sound system was great. I am truly impressed.
The only thing I'm hoping I don't regret is the light colored carpet in the Santa Monica interior... :/. But it looks good now!
Congrats. Could your provide your VIN date so that it can be added to the completed deliveries list? thanks

Looks amazing! I'm so excited to get mine it's killing me haha. I think the Santa Cruz interior is the best IMHO but everyone has their own taste. Scotchguard or otherwise protect the carpet and order a set of the floor mats from the Mojave interior if you want darker mats :)

My DA called today advising my Stellar White is scheduled to arrive in Scottsdale Monday. I’m out of town next week so hoping it is available for pickup the following week.

Looks amazing! I'm so excited to get mine it's killing me haha. I think the Santa Cruz interior is the best IMHO but everyone has their own taste. Scotchguard or otherwise protect the carpet and order a set of the floor mats from the Mojave interior if you want darker mats :)
Scotch Guard will be one of the first things I'm doing.

Fantastic!!! Congratulations.

I have the Scotchguard ready to go once I get my car home. LOL.

I'm getting my exterior Ceramic coated at a local detail shop and they offered to ceramic coat the interior as well. How does this compare to just Scotchguarding the interior?

Interior Ceramic protection is $250 for the front alone and $500 for the full interior. A bottle of Scotchgard is $20.

Just saw that I missed an email from this morning and my VIN has been assigned! I'm heading out of town for the last week of December but I told my DA I would fly to Chicago (where PDI is performed) anytime to pick up the car if that would help me get it by 12/31. Below is the email I received. Super excited! I'm getting QG AT, DDPro, SSPro, Sante Fe. I live in Baltimore and Tysons Corner is my closest showroom.

It is my pleasure to share the news that a Vehicle Identification Number [VIN] has been assigned to your Lucid Air. This means that your vehicle has entered General Assembly at our factory in Arizona. You can use this VIN to get quotes on car insurance. We are shooting to get this car delivered before you head out of town, but there are a lot of variables between now and then that are out of my control, meaning that this is our target and not a guarantee. Let's remain in close contact over the next few weeks. If I see any delay I will let you know what options we have to get you a different configuration sooner. Just for full transparency, I am dealing with an enormous volume of calls and emails. Please feel free to email me more than once if you need a faster response.

Interior Ceramic protection is $250 for the front alone and $500 for the full interior. A bottle of Scotchgard is $20.
Honestly, I feel the scotchguard would be the same, but I have no comparison. I did scotchguard.

Just saw that I missed an email from this morning and my VIN has been assigned! I'm heading out of town for the last week of December but I told my DA I would fly to Chicago (where PDI is performed) anytime to pick up the car if that would help me get it by 12/31. Below is the email I received. Super excited! I'm getting QG AT, DDPro, SSPro, Sante Fe. I live in Baltimore and Tysons Corner is my closest showroom.

It is my pleasure to share the news that a Vehicle Identification Number [VIN] has been assigned to your Lucid Air. This means that your vehicle has entered General Assembly at our factory in Arizona. You can use this VIN to get quotes on car insurance. We are shooting to get this car delivered before you head out of town, but there are a lot of variables between now and then that are out of my control, meaning that this is our target and not a guarantee. Let's remain in close contact over the next few weeks. If I see any delay I will let you know what options we have to get you a different configuration sooner. Just for full transparency, I am dealing with an enormous volume of calls and emails. Please feel free to email me more than once if you need a faster response.
Nice! So we have a confirmed Grey VIN assignment. Fingers crossed we're going to see many more coming this week.

Back