Delivery Tracker - Lucid Air Pure

Ampere

Verified Owner
Cars
Honda Accord Hybrid
I'm sure this has been discussed here, but can't find the exact thread. I visited the Lucid website this morning and logged in. To my astonishment, I discovered my Lucid Air Pure is slated for production and I had been assigned a delivery advisor. I'm not sure why I discovered this on the website and was not contacted by my delivery advisor. I also realize that it's probably still a couple of months until I receive the car, but I must admit I'm rather pleased to see some progress.

Two disconcerting issues: the website accepted our drivers' licenses, but not the registration information. A notice appears: "There is an error saving registration details. Please try again later." I've tried again later for 30 minutes thus far. Also, I noticed in my order that SurrealSound Pro is missing. Although I had reconfigured the color and accepted DreamDrive Pro to try to obtain earlier delivery (I ultimately returned to my original config when my sales advisor said I could not obtain earlier delivery) I never deleted or changed SurrealSound Pro. I fear this could delay my order further. (I sent emails to both my SA and DA about this.) In any event, just seeing that I'm definitely in cue for a Pure is gratifying.

Back