Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

Interesting to see how many have conformed to the "Derek Jenkins spec" for early delivery. The take rate on options is so much lower across the colors other than Phantom Blue, especially for the Alcantara headliner and DDP.

They delivered three Tourings that evening, including @np1989's car.
That’s cool! Sounds like it will be a super small crowd then; I would be all about it but I’ve gotten my hopes up so many times I’m not going to fret about it, but I’m sure everyone will have a blast!!! Congrats!

2/24/22 reservation and 8/10/22 order ... Still haven't had my invitation to confirm, and no confirmation option on the website. Grrr. I'm chatting with a sales advisor from the Tysons Corner studio who's looking into it. Would so love to be one of the 12/17 deliveries, it would be an epic road trip home, but I fear mine will be Q1 2023.

• Sad
Reactions: pdq
View attachment 6751

Please reply with your Reservation Date, Confirmation Date, Exterior Color, and Options if you have them to be added to the tracker.

Looking for the Touring Delivery Tracker? Click Here. | Looking for the Grand Touring Delivery Tracker? Click Here.

FATHOM BLUE​

ReservationFinalizedUserColorAlcantaraAWDWheelsSurreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province
Oct 15, 2020Nov 22, 2022@obelixFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
NJ​
Oct 17, 2020Nov 22, 2022@JerseyStrongFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
NJ​
Nov 1, 2020Nov 22, 2022@MikeOHFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
OH​
Feb 1, 2021Nov 22, 2022@OCGeoSkeFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
Jun 2021Nov 22, 2022@SaaSManKSFathom
✅
✅
✅
✅
KS​
Jun 10, 2021Nov 22, 2022@changinatorFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
Jun 18, 2021Nov 22, 2022@Irish63Fathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
AZ​
Oct 31, 2021@PaxFathom
✅
✅
20"​
✅
✅
Nov 2, 2021Nov 23, 2022@DaBearsFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
MD​
Nov 21, 2021Nov 22, 2022@HariKFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
Feb 24, 2022@Spin DoctorFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
Mar 10, 2022@BenTexasFathom
✅
✅
19"​
TX​
Mar 29, 2022Nov 22, 2022@noobzillaFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
May 19, 2022@pdqFathom
✅
NJ​

INFINITE BLACK​

ReservationFinalizedUserColorAlcantaraAWDWheelsSurreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province
Mar 5, 2021@JagBlack
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
FL​
Sep 2, 2021Nov 22, 2022@kmauportBlack
✅
19"​
✅
CA​
May 29, 2022@CapHillDCBlack
19"​
DC​

COSMOS SILVER​

Sep 28, 2021@Manojkv816Silver
✅
MN​
Nov 22, 2021@Lucid GR3Silver
✅
20"​
FL​
Jan 22, 2022@MnA_GuySilver
✅
19"​
✅
CA​

ZENITH RED​

Oct 17, 2020@duke_dallasRed
20"​
✅
TX​
Sep 29, 2021@AmpereRed
✅
19"​
✅
Feb 11, 2022@Uncle_ScaryRed
✅
CA​
May 12, 2022@nckRed
20"​
AZ​
Mar 7, 2022@BishopRed
✅
19"​

STELLAR WHITE​

ReservationFinalizedUserColorAlcantaraAWD
Wheels​
Surreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province
Sep 30, 2021@LucidDaveWhite
✅
19"​
✅
✅
WA​
Dec 21, 2021@wklgliderWhite
✅
19"​
✅
CA​
May 6, 2022@eherlihy1White
May 31, 2022@BishopWhite
✅
20"​

QUANTUM GREY​

Jun 20, 2021Nov 22, 2022@lishaGrey
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
Dec 1, 2021Nov 24, 2022@phantomiasGrey
✅
✅
20"​
✅
✅
CA​
Reservation : Nov 6th, 2021
Confirmed : Aug 12th, 2022
Confirmed Design:Nov 24th, 2022
Zenith Red
Alcantara
Single Motor
19inch
SoundPro
Dream drive
City: Austin, TX

Reactions: Joe
Reserved March 1 2021
confirmed August 12 2022
confirmed design - November 24 2022
FB
AWD
19”
standard (no pro) sound and DD
city - San Diego

Reactions: Joe
Did anyone get this email? Got it November 25. seems to reference 3-6 months which may be connected to my order design. Not sure

It’s a pleasure to e-meet you. As your Delivery Advisor, I will be guiding you through the next steps leading to your Lucid Air delivery.
I’m excited to connect and work together as we prepare you for Lucid Air ownership.

This email is an introduction to you as I will be your delivery advisor and it's not a confirmation email indicating that your vehicle is ready.

Please provide the following information:
  • Picture of your Driver's license (if adding a co-signer please attach their driver's license as well)
  • Business documents or Trust (for business registration only)
  • Registration Address
  • Form of payment
  • Front License Plate mounted on the vehicle (yes or no)

If you place the order for an Air Touring, you are looking at 1–3-month delivery timeline and if you place the order for an Air Pure you are looking at 3–6-month delivery depending on the configuration ordered.

Also keep in mind this is not an email that indicates that your vehicle is ready. This email is to allow us to complete your registration profile to allow your delivery process flow smoothly and avoid any delays on the delivery day.

2/24/22 reservation and 8/10/22 order ... Still haven't had my invitation to confirm, and no confirmation option on the website. Grrr. I'm chatting with a sales advisor from the Tysons Corner studio who's looking into it. Would so love to be one of the 12/17 deliveries, it would be an epic road trip home, but I fear mine will be Q1 2023.
I called Lucid +1844-367-7787, and the rep chuckled (in a nice way) that my May 2022 reservation is still wayyyy down the list with no available dates. I suppose @noobzilla got lucky with his 3/2022 reservation getting finalized earlier so soon?

I called Lucid +1844-367-7787, and the rep chuckled (in a nice way) that my May 2022 reservation is still wayyyy down the list with no available dates. I suppose @noobzilla got lucky with his 3/2022 reservation getting finalized earlier so soon?
Yes lucky indeed! The rep told me that I was quick with following their instructions (adding a specific design on my account + finalizing within a couple hours when announced) thats how I got ahead. Did you add fully loaded Fathom blue when they sent the email a couple weeks ago? @Spin Doctor

Yes lucky indeed! The rep told me that I was quick with following their instructions (adding a specific design on my account + finalizing within a couple hours when announced) thats how I got ahead. Did you add fully loaded Fathom blue when they sent the email a couple weeks ago? @Spin Doctor
Sure did. I just took a look this morning and now have the words "Change Requested" above the main picture on my designs & orders screen ... not sure what this means, but perhaps my conversations with the sales guy have helped move something along? I'll keep checking back ...

Spoke to a rep today, and while they were unaware of any December 17 event date, he did offer a surprising bogey of information I wanted to share; he told me they are producing 300/cars a day from their AMP-1 factory which is 6 times what I believed their output to be…so that really changes the trajectory of the EOY numbers….but as usual I’ll believe it when I see my car in my driveway!

Spoke to a rep today, and while they were unaware of any December 17 event date, he did offer a surprising bogey of information I wanted to share; he told me they are producing 300/cars a day from their AMP-1 factory which is 6 times what I believed their output to be…so that really changes the trajectory of the EOY numbers….but as usual I’ll believe it when I see my car in my driveway!
Wouldn't surprise me if they are trying to beat the lowered production estimates in a big way, even if they can't get all these cars delivered by the end of the quarter.

They sure need some good news at the next earnings call early next year.

Still, they need to beef up the staffing on the delivery and service side in a big way, too. Hope news of that is coming early next year, too.

300/day?! That seems an order of magnitude off...it's like 100k cars/year, way above even their original 20k/year estimate for 2022.

If you take a look at the fly overs and the number of cars in the parking lot waiting to ship to service centers for final inspection, this tracks. Now there's a delivery bottleneck. Ugh..... and the beat goes on.

If you take a look at the fly over and the number of cars in the parking lot waiting to ship to service centers for final inspection, this tracks. Now there's a delivery bottleneck. Ugh..... and the beat goes on.
The parking lots are bursting with cars in those flyover videos, but do we actually know how many are sent out per day?

300/day?! That seems an order of magnitude off...it's like 100k cars/year, way above even their original 20k/year estimate for 2022.
The current factory is only capable of 34k per year until the expansion is complete. I think he means 300 per week which is the number from the last earnings call.

The parking lots are bursting with cars in those flyover videos, but do we actually know how many are sent out per day?
Nope, but we can surmise it's not 300 unfortunately.

Back