Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

Confirmation Date: June 5, 2022
Exterior/Interior Color: Quantum Gray/Mojave
Wheels: 19" Aero Range

VIN Assigned: November 17, 2022
Delivery dates: December 9-12, 2022?

It’s finally here! After a long wait and a few glitches along the way I finally have my Grand Touring! I’ve driven it just over 100 miles and one issue I didn’t anticipate is my cheeks hurting! Just can’t stop smiling! Love it!
400C30DD-6DB3-4193-AAD9-23CDB627CD5C.jpeg

It’s finally here! After a long wait and a few glitches along the way I finally have my Grand Touring! I’ve driven it just over 100 miles and one issue I didn’t anticipate is my cheeks hurting! Just can’t stop smiling! Love it!View attachment 7286
Congratulations and enjoy it in the best of health

It’s finally here! After a long wait and a few glitches along the way I finally have my Grand Touring! I’ve driven it just over 100 miles and one issue I didn’t anticipate is my cheeks hurting! Just can’t stop smiling! Love it!

I was going to say the seats are pretty comfortable, but then I kept reading..

Congrats!!

yes there is excess inventory for GT, one can get one with special promotional financing immediately now too
You can but I was told the special financing would be at the current price. for us getting the old pricing its market rate on the financing. Got my VIN today and will likely get the car in a week or so. Delivered locally to Scottsdale. It is a 2022 which of course means a yr old but at this point I could care less. Excited to get this completed.

It’s finally here! After a long wait and a few glitches along the way I finally have my Grand Touring! I’ve driven it just over 100 miles and one issue I didn’t anticipate is my cheeks hurting! Just can’t stop smiling! Love it!View attachment 7286
You picked up the car and within 100 miles already had it tinted?

Congratulations! Looks awesome…
Yes. The car was delivered to Riviera Beach and before it was shipped to me I had PPF, ceramic coating and window tinting done at Ironclad PPC, which is just a quarter mile from the Lucid service center. Ironclad did a wonderful job and Lucid was very accommodating. I did fly down to Florida and accepted the car before Ironclad did the work.

Yes. The car was delivered to Riviera Beach and before it was shipped to me I had PPF, ceramic coating and window tinting done at Ironclad PPC, which is just a quarter mile from the Lucid service center. Ironclad did a wonderful job and Lucid was very accommodating. I did fly down to Florida and accepted the car before Ironclad did the work.
Glad to hear about your satisfaction with Ironclad's work. I'm thinking of using them too. How long did all that work take ?

Thanks for the info! I may have them work on the car before driving back home.

Glad to hear about your satisfaction with Ironclad's work. I'm thinking of using them too. How long did all that work take ?
I am extremely happy with Ironclad and highly recommend them. Mario was awesome and provided great service. It took four days for all the work and I had PPF and ceramic coating applied to the entire car and all the windows tinted. I also thought his price was very good. It was significantly less expensive than the quote I got from a shop near my home in Tennessee. Mario also provides a white glove acceptance service. He has a thread on this forum, just search for Ironclad. He started offering this after I had already accepted my car.

You can but I was told the special financing would be at the current price. for us getting the old pricing its market rate on the financing. Got my VIN today and will likely get the car in a week or so. Delivered locally to Scottsdale. It is a 2022 which of course means a yr old but at this point I could care less. Excited to get this completed.
The question is whether the final cost at the special financing rate on current cost is "cheaper" than the pre-order cost at today's rate.

Ha, this is the first clear view of the 19" that I am seeing...not as bad as folks were making it to be...thanks for sharing.

These have the aero covers removed, which looks very nice. In my opinion, even with the covers intact, the wheels look just fine .

These have the aero covers removed, which looks very nice. In my opinion, even with the covers intact, the wheels look just fine .
I also added black lug nuts and silver center caps from 21” wheels

Back