Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

VIN assigned 11/21. Going back and forth as to whether or not I want to take delivery.
Assuming you've test driven one, if that hasn't convinced you to take delivery then why would you?

VIN assigned 11/21. Going back and forth as to whether or not I want to take delivery.
I was nervous about taking mine in March, but did. Once delivered I thought maybe I would flip it, but after only a week of living with the car I was totally hooked. Even with the balky software of that time the car was so wonderful to be in, to drive, and just so easy to live with. It just keeps getting better.
It is a costly car though, and the economy is a little spooky for some people. If you work in the Twitter advertising department it might be wise to put off big expenses just now.

Assuming you've test driven one, if that hasn't convinced you to take delivery then why would you?
Test drove one at Tyson's and loved the car... They wouldn't let me switch to 19" wheels which is going to be another $4K + not sure yet if I can receive delivery before year-end so I'd be out another $7.5K... Still need to talk to the new inside delivery advisor to see if delivery can be scheduled before year-end....

Also looking out to see if a used one becomes available for <$125K but seems like the only ones that reach that price point don't have the interior/exterior color combinations that i'm interested in.

Also, stock reaching 52 week low has me on pause... If only the Saudi's didn't invest in Ceer...

Test drove one at Tyson's and loved the car... They wouldn't let me switch to 19" wheels which is going to be another $4K + not sure yet if I can receive delivery before year-end so I'd be out another $7.5K... Still need to talk to the new inside delivery advisor to see if delivery can be scheduled before year-end....

Also looking out to see if a used one becomes available for <$125K but seems like the only ones that reach that price point don't have the interior/exterior color combinations that i'm interested in.

Also, stock reaching 52 week low has me on pause... If only the Saudi's didn't invest in Ceer...
Same boat. Couldn't switch to 19" inch wheels. Cheapest quote was $3,600 for wheel, tire, and installation from a company near me since the 19" rims are backordered for who knows how long.

No delivery date on my end, but I received the Purchase Agreement (with errors) that I have not signed. Is this the same for you on expected delivery date and paperwork?

Same boat. Couldn't switch to 19" inch wheels. Cheapest quote was $3,600 for wheel, tire, and installation from a company near me since the 19" rims are backordered for who knows how long.

No delivery date on my end, but I received the Purchase Agreement (with errors) that I have not signed. Is this the same for you on expected delivery date and paperwork?
I haven't even gotten the Purchase Agreement yet... just received the VIN assignment e-mail earlier this week so not sure what the timing for that would be... Based on the VIN, at least it's the 2023 model.

If I can get my hands on either the Silver or Grey with the 19's that they have listed in their inventory for the ~2.5% financing, that's something that'd interest me if I could obtain at the grandfathered price...

View attachment 6858
I had the roof rails wrapped in gloss black Xpel. The actual roof is still factory glass.
Great job. I have to say I'm personally not a fan of black with the platinum roof rails. I think this looks much better. Of course I'm not criticizing anyones choice as we all have our own personal taste :)

Please add me to the tracker, Grand Touring, Cosmos Silver, Mojave Interior, 20" Wheels. Reservation September 9, 2020, Order confirmed 11/30/2022. I am in Tennessee.

Please add me to the tracker, Grand Touring, Cosmos Silver, Mojave Interior, 20" Wheels. Reservation September 9, 2020, Order confirmed 11/30/2022. I am in Tennessee.
You should contact your Delivery Advisor as there are a few Cosmos Silver on the Available Now List... They might be able to get you one of those immediately.

You should contact your Delivery Advisor as there are a few Cosmos Silver on the Available Now List... They might be able to get you one of those immediately.
Thank you. Yes, that is what I asked them to do on Monday. But only if they approved "my terms and conditions" for a full discount. I received approval today, so they are now allocating the car from existing inventory and proximity to the Southeast Region.to coordinate delivery, possibly Houston or Chicago, but they are going to let me know ASAP.

Thank you. Yes, that is what I asked them to do on Monday. But only if they approved "my terms and conditions" for a full discount. I received approval today, so they are now allocating the car from existing inventory and proximity to the Southeast Region.to coordinate delivery, possibly Houston or Chicago, but they are going to let me know ASAP.
They offered me the same option at my original price but they did not have a 100% exact match. I will pick up my original vehicle in 11 days.

Expected Delivery: 12/6
Delivery is dependent on my travel schedule, so any delay beyond that point would not be on Lucid. You can close out my spot on the tracker as complete.

I've had a white AGT on order since 19 Jul 2022, but was told this week that delivery of that vehicle would NOT happen this calendar year :(. When I agreed to change to a Cosmos Silver, same Mojave interior with 19" wheels, they immediately assigned a VIN and sent me a purchase agreement. I would have preferred white, but silver is a beautiful car. Please update the tracker to reflect the color change and VIN assignment 11/30/2022. Thanks

Received my VIN today. Finalized the Purchase Agreement, funds transferred. Car is in Chicago and delivery to Nashville will be arranged tomorrow!

Do you have a Confirmation date?
I received my VIN yesterday. Everything is finalized except delivery. They are prepping the car and scheduling with a hauler and the Delivery Concierge. I'll update you when I get a delivery date.
Everything started moving very quickly when I asked to upgrade from Touring to a GT from their available inventory.

I saw four or five ready and waiting for customers to pick up in Scottsdale Service center on Monday. The service guys even pointed them out to me that the deliveries were picking up again.
For those of you really wanting a GT, I ordered a 2023 model in October 2022 (two months ago), called my advisor yesterday and he told me he could get me a 2023 just off the assembly line before Jan 1 (within three weeks!). I said yes and he gave me a vin# for a car just built (2023 model) currently in final inspection stage and I’ll be driving within 90 days of original order. I believe anyone who wants a new GT can get one without further delay.

For those of you really wanting a GT, I ordered a 2023 model in October 2022 (two months ago), called my advisor yesterday and he told me he could get me a 2023 just off the assembly line before Jan 1 (within three weeks!). I said yes and he gave me a vin# for a car just built (2023 model) currently in final inspection stage and I’ll be driving within 90 days of original order. I believe anyone who wants a new GT can get one without further delay.
yes there is excess inventory for GT, one can get one with special promotional financing immediately now too

I received my VIN yesterday. Everything is finalized except delivery. They are prepping the car and scheduling with a hauler and the Delivery Concierge. I'll update you when I get a delivery date.
Everything started moving very quickly when I asked to upgrade from Touring to a GT from their available inventory.
Yes but do you have a confirmation date? Not your reservation date. Believe Nov 2021 was the earliest dates when confirmations started.

Back