Dallas TX - New Pure owner

wagz

Reaction score
Cars
981 GT4, Air Pure
Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce my new 2024 Air Pure Fathom Blue / Stealth Pack owner. It only took one test drive at the local Lucid store to convince me to order. Unfortunately, had to find one in the Midwest to qualify for all of the credits for 2024s, so it will be a bit of a wait before it arrives.

So excited to drive it. Have my home charger installed and the garage spot all ready for it.

I'm already looking for floor mats to protect the Santa Cruz carpet. Ceramic coat and tints will be the first set of mods and installed immediately.

lucid-pre-delivery-1.jpg

lucid-pre-delivery-7.jpg

SPEC
spec.webp

Last edited:
Congratulations!! I am in the DFW area as well as. I picked up a pure in zenith red mid July! See you around!!

Nice!
Tuxmats if you want the most coverage. Gray 3D mats for a little less coverage but they don't take over the footwells completely. Lucid's mats if you are good about keeping your feet off the side carpet.

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce my new 2024 Air Pure Fathom Blue / Stealth Pack owner. It only took one test drive at the local Lucid store to convince me to order. Unfortunately, had to find one in the Midwest to qualify for all of the credits for 2024s, so it will be a bit of a wait before it arrives.

So excited to drive it. Have my home charger installed and the garage spot all ready for it.

I'm already looking for floor mats to protect the Santa Cruz carpet. Ceramic coat and tints will be the first set of mods and installed immediately.

View attachment 22696
View attachment 22697

SPEC
View attachment 22698

Welcome to the club! I'm in the Plano area, so if you see a Black Touring with Tahoe interior in the area, give me a wave! I went with the black 3D floormats for the front and rear and they fit very well.

Welcome to the club! I'm in the Plano area, so if you see a Black Touring with Tahoe interior in the area, give me a wave! I went with the black 3D floormats for the front and rear and they fit very well.
I am further north in Prosper area - another Black Touring with Tahoe interior :D

NIce. Love that color combo.

Nice! I envy your leather seats-- wasn't even an option for me in 2023 for my AWD Pure!

Nice!
Tuxmats if you want the most coverage. Gray 3D mats for a little less coverage but they don't take over the footwells completely. Lucid's mats if you are good about keeping your feet off the side carpet.
Tuxmats look fantastic. Thank you!

Hi All,

View attachment 22696
View attachment 22697

SPEC
View attachment 22698
Looks very nice, I am sure you will enjoy it to the fullest. Just got a very similar AT with Tahoe interior and loving it.

Back