Current Lucid offers and incentives

karamhanna

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
This is from Lucid sales, from what I read looks like the credits apply to cash and finance but not lease
For Cash or Finance Transactions:

• 5.99 APR financing for up to 72-month loans for Air Pure AWD. | 4.99 APR for up to 72 months for Air Touring and Grand Touring; both offers are through Lucid Financial Services*
  • 'Air Credit' discount of $7500 for Air Pure AWD and Touring, and $10,000 for Grand Touring, resulting in a lower base price (see images below)
  • 'Pro-Credit' discount. If your equipped vehicle has Dream Drive Pro ($9000) and/or Surreal Sound Pro ($2900), you will be getting these features for free (up to $11,900 in savings).
  • Conquest Credit: We're introducing an additional $2000 credit (Discount) that will be applicable to customers who either own or lease a vehicle from any of the eligible brands: BMW, Genesis, Mercedes, Porsche, Tesla, Audi, Lexus, and Land Rover.
For a Lease:

• Down to 0% interest rate/ money factor for 36 months lease (Air Pure AWD, Touring, Grand Touring), through Lucid Financial Services*
  • Down to 0% interest rate/ money factor for an 18-month lease (Air Touring, Grand Touring), through Lucid Financial Services*
*Interest rates are subject to credit approval.

It

Quick update from HQ sales
“Thanks for reaching out again. I appreciate your interest in Lucid Motors.
The Air Credit does apply for BOTH, but the Pro Credit is only available for purchase (Cash or finance only).”

Quick update from HQ sales
“Thanks for reaching out again. I appreciate your interest in Lucid Motors.
The Air Credit does apply for BOTH, but the Pro Credit is only available for purchase (Cash or finance only).”
Does that mean Air Credit applies to leases?

yes it does
Interesting. On the payment calculator on the inventory page(leases), it does not show this:
1700843146380.png

This is from Lucid sales, from what I read looks like the credits apply to cash and finance but not lease
For Cash or Finance Transactions:

• 5.99 APR financing for up to 72-month loans for Air Pure AWD. | 4.99 APR for up to 72 months for Air Touring and Grand Touring; both offers are through Lucid Financial Services*
  • 'Air Credit' discount of $7500 for Air Pure AWD and Touring, and $10,000 for Grand Touring, resulting in a lower base price (see images below)
  • 'Pro-Credit' discount. If your equipped vehicle has Dream Drive Pro ($9000) and/or Surreal Sound Pro ($2900), you will be getting these features for free (up to $11,900 in savings).
  • Conquest Credit: We're introducing an additional $2000 credit (Discount) that will be applicable to customers who either own or lease a vehicle from any of the eligible brands: BMW, Genesis, Mercedes, Porsche, Tesla, Audi, Lexus, and Land Rover.
For a Lease:

• Down to 0% interest rate/ money factor for 36 months lease (Air Pure AWD, Touring, Grand Touring), through Lucid Financial Services*
  • Down to 0% interest rate/ money factor for an 18-month lease (Air Touring, Grand Touring), through Lucid Financial Services*
*Interest rates are subject to credit approval.

It
like the conquest credit :)

like the conquest credit :)
yes, I test drove the Air GT today at the LA auto show, drives very nice, still the Mercedes S class steering and comfortability is better in my opinion but Lucid gives more thrilling and excitement if you look for agility and acceleration, I was surprised with how good the suspension is given the fact that it is not air suspension or even adaptive but it was very solid and smooth and absorbed all the bumps on the road

yes, I test drove the Air GT today at the LA auto show, drives very nice, still the Mercedes S class steering and comfortability is better in my opinion but Lucid gives more thrilling and excitement if you look for agility and acceleration, I was surprised with how good the suspension is given the fact that it is not air suspension or even adaptive but it was very solid and smooth and absorbed all the bumps on the road
The LA Auto show test drive circuit is not a good place to feel steering and suspension of the Air. It does have adaptive suspension. If you have a chance, go to one of the design studios and take a better test drive. I think that you will enjoy it.

The LA Auto show test drive circuit is not a good place to feel steering and suspension of the Air. It does have adaptive suspension. If you have a chance, go to one of the design studios and take a better test drive. I think that you will enjoy it.

Thanks Looks like I got the wrong info from Lucid people over there, they told me it is not adaptive, you are 100% correct, the test drive in the auto show is not a good measure to see how good the car drives but from that short trip my first impression was very good, I am impressed with the car

Thanks Looks like I got the wrong info from Lucid people over there, they told me it is not adaptive, you are 100% correct, the test drive in the auto show is not a good measure to see how good the car drives but from that short trip my first impression was very good, I am impressed with the car
Those people are licensed, and they do not know much. At actual Lucid studios, I actually find them to know more than I do(sounds trivial, but for me thats a huge compliment compared to other dealers. Saw a mercedes dealer try to call the c class a "s class chopped apart")

An example is that Lucid leather is from bridge of weir which makes aston martin leather as well!

Those people are licensed, and they do not know much. At actual Lucid studios, I actually find them to know more than I do(sounds trivial, but for me thats a huge compliment compared to other dealers. Saw a mercedes dealer try to call the c class a "s class chopped apart")

An example is that Lucid leather is from bridge of weir which makes aston martin leather as well!
interesting, looks like they use top notch quality materials, how do you know all that info :cool:

Back