Could someone post a photoshop or actual photo of a Quantum Grey with a chrome delete

nautchilous

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Could someone post a photoshop or actual photo of a Quantum Grey with a chrome delete. I am not talking about the stealth mode finish…That is more a dark grey finish..Maybe someone could photoshop the Grey for me 😊🙏🏾

Not quite the Quantum grey but here is a chrome/paint delete we did for a customer. We used Matte Dark Grey as well as Brushed aluminum.
5.png
6.png
8.png
Blue Border Formal LinkedIn Profile Picture.png
orange minimalist sunset photo college  (1).png

That’s even better than the stealth wrap Lucid is offering, nicely done. Tastefully done and not just a Matte bomb.

On the first car we did a color change. Wrapped the pillars and mirrors in matte dark grey.

The second one is whole different monster.

We did brushed aluminum on the mirrors, pillars, front LUCID area and rear.
Then on the lower parts we did satin black with brushed aluminum on the lower parts of the car so a nice hybrid color /chrome delete

Full body ppf
Ceramic coating
Machine finished the wheels
Window tint 50% windshield 20% rest
F20DD6C1-74B2-4FCB-A252-44C7F73A9276.jpeg
3F8BBBEA-008D-4EAA-A431-2151DA94C032.jpeg
40E09378-21CC-44D5-B93E-C0A1772FEC28.jpeg
2AE243CE-F39F-4308-ABDB-3368C984EAED.jpeg
69513253-EE98-4A65-BD5E-E7AB57E97763.jpeg
EAF830A4-41B7-4253-ABA6-ABCEE564DE70.jpeg

On the first car we did a color change. Wrapped the pillars and mirrors in matte dark grey.

Then on the lower parts we did satin black with brushed aluminum on the lower parts of the car so a nice hybrid color /chrome delete

Full body ppf
Ceramic coating
Window tint 50% windshield 20% rest View attachment 7787View attachment 7788View attachment 7789View attachment 7790View attachment 7791View attachment 7792
Thank you, I was interested in the black aero blade one. What wrap was used for the trim? Were the wheel powder coated? My first roadtrip will be from new jersey to florida, right to your shop!

Full body ppf
Ceramic coating
Window tint 50% windshield 20% rest View attachment 7787View attachment 7788View attachment 7789View attachment 7790View attachment 7791View attachment 7792
Also, is the aluminium a wrap, or a paint? Could you tell me the exact parts used?

3M Has a film called
2080-S12 satin black
5CACA6D6-3ACC-4FDC-991C-B6FABB26D500.jpeg

I know it’s the mortal enemy of lucid but here is what the satin black looks like.

We actually have another lucid coming soon and we will be doing a satin black chrome delete etc

That is correct. We are simply an authorized/supporting vendor for lucid.

We do all the work before delivery or post delivery of the customer’s vehicle
The benefit is we are literally 1/4 mile away from riviera beach service center lol

Any approximate cost for front and rear PPF, blacking out mirrors, Top pillars, and wheels?

Good day!
We charge $1900 For the Full Front
Rear PPF is an extra $500

Mirrors, & Pillars are $700
Wheels Range from 175-250/wheel depending on what you are looking to get

Prices of PPF do get cheaper when you package things together I.e window tint and/or ceramic coating

Any approximate cost for front and rear PPF, blacking out mirrors, Top pillars, and wheels?
Good day!
We charge $1900 Fo the Full Front

Full Front.png
Rear.png

Good day!
We charge $1900 For the Full Front

Prices of PPF do get cheaper when you package things together I.e window tint and/or ceramic coating

Good day!
We charge $1900 Fo the Full Front

View attachment 7849View attachment 7850
Those are extremely low rates. What film do you use? does this includes ceramic? Which brand?

We install Llumar VALOR PPF 12 Year Warranty. We have installed many different films. Stek - XPEL - Prestige Film Technologies - Suntek - Kavaca and we have found this film to work best for our customers, quality and business model.

The PPF does in fact have ceramic coatings built into it however we do like to add ceramic coating specific to PPF/Vinyl GTECHNIQ is what we use for extra gloss, and extra contact angle in hydrophobicity. We actually provide this service free when we install a full body ceramic coating.

For paint we use GTECHNIQ Crystal Serum Ultra

Pertaining to the cost. We have done many Lucids over the Past new month's/weeks and our price is fair pertaining to the labor we provide our customers that same fairness. We also follow what our current market is.

on average we do charge anywhere between 1800-2295 depending on what we are doing with the full front package on certain cars

I’m not crazy about the ceramic that came on my SunTek PPF, it’s already definitely lost some hydrophobicity, and gets weird smudges with some cleaners that aren’t ONR, meanwhile my self applied Adams Graphene spray (the 1 year one, not the long acting pro coating), while it has its faults, has stayed pretty damn hydrophobic.

I’m not crazy about the ceramic that came on my SunTek PPF, it’s already definitely lost some hydrophobicity, and gets weird smudges with some cleaners that aren’t ONR, meanwhile my self applied Adams Graphene spray (the 1 year one, not the long acting pro coating), while it has its faults, has stayed pretty damn hydrophobic.
and that is exactly why I make sure I apply a ppf/vinyl based type of ceramic coating. The ppf coating is great no doubt but yes it does in fact require a bit more maintenance than regular ppf or ceramic coating by itself. Myself and customer have that piece of mind and that is what’s most important to me.

What type of products were you using for that Suntek reaction before is started wearing. Some chemicals definitely deteriorate the coating fast than others or gives the perception that it’s gone. For instance if you use some waxes you can totally mess up hydrophobic properties of ceramic coatings and ppf. It’s not until you do a full decon I.e wax and grease removers etc that the hydrophobics return.

Maybe I’ll do a video for maintenance of coatings and ppf specific for the lucid forums

It was below freezing out and I used chemical guys Rinseless wash spray and it made lots of smudges. I realize that yeah there’s water content in the bottle but it didn’t react that way on other spots of the car (I have SunTek PPF on the front/mirrors only, rest of the car is Adam’s Graphene with no PPF).

Back