Costa Mesa Service Center

NPN

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT/Red/Tahoe/19"
Visited Costa Mesa Service Center today as I was nearby and this is where I will pick up my AGT some day (hopefully later this summer). ( It is very near the Tesla Service Center.) Surrounding parking lot was completely deserted but front doors were open. I went in and was immediately met by two Lucid reps. Once inside the facility, I could see into the spacious service and delivery area. There were 7 covered vehicles awaiting delivery and another dozen or so being "perfected" per the Lucid reps. Two vehicles were up on lifts and a couple of mobile service vans were also inside. I was told previously that there are at least 6 mobile service vans working out of this facility. As I left, I asked some questions about what they hear from Lucid HQ and was told the reps don't really get any more info than the customers, which means next to none.... Still, it was good to see a lot of activity that isn't obvious from the Delivery Tracker on this Forum.

Visited Costa Mesa Service Center today as I was nearby and this is where I will pick up my AGT some day (hopefully later this summer). ( It is very near the Tesla Service Center.) Surrounding parking lot was completely deserted but front doors were open. I went in and was immediately met by two Lucid reps. Once inside the facility, I could see into the spacious service and delivery area. There were 7 covered vehicles awaiting delivery and another dozen or so being "perfected" per the Lucid reps. Two vehicles were up on lifts and a couple of mobile service vans were also inside. I was told previously that there are at least 6 mobile service vans working out of this facility. As I left, I asked some questions about what they hear from Lucid HQ and was told the reps don't really get any more info than the customers, which means next to none.... Still, it was good to see a lot of activity that isn't obvious from the Delivery Tracker on this Forum.
I was talking to a SA at the Newport studio and mentioned that I would like to go over there to check it out, and to see the different color combos to help me decide my choice. He told me it was not accessible to customers so don't go over there. I'm glad you went, it's good to know there is lot's of activity going on. Thanks for the info.

The people you actually need to be friends with are the service guys and not the sales associates. That's where all the good info comes from.;)

I was talking to a SA at the Newport studio and mentioned that I would like to go over there to check it out, and to see the different color combos to help me decide my choice. He told me it was not accessible to customers so don't go over there. I'm glad you went, it's good to know there is lot's of activity going on. Thanks for the info.
It was very easy to just park and go in through the front doors. Don't be put off if it looks like the building is closed and deserted! Once inside, you can look through a wall of windows into the interior where service and delivery take place. They told me I couldn't enter the area but I had a good view and was able to see all the way to the back of the building and all the activities. I also saw a Zenith Red on the floor and, once again, confirmed my choice!

The people you actually need to be friends with are the service guys and not the sales associates. That's where all the good info comes from.;)
Can you ask your friends what's going on with my car in BH? And see if they can take a picture so I know it really exists!

I can give you the number of the service guy...

Funny, in Houston, Lucid Center is at same business complex next to Tesla.

Mmmmm… Lucid marketing must did that on purpose. My brother called them poacher, since I didn’t get Tesla as he advised bc all his cars are Tesla now and I heard nonstop Tesla gospel from him. 😆

But think about it, it make sense, you often see in same intersections Burger King and Wendy open close to McDonald.

I can give you the number of the service guy...
Well, I was half joking, but....

I did call the BH service people last week to see if they could tell me anything about my car, but they said no and forwarded me to my DA. I also asked for a pic of the car, but they said they can't take pics until after customer delivery (?).

So this is not me saying no... Feel free to pm me

Back