Cosmos Silver

Mistadobalina

Cars
Air Grand Touring
This seems to be one of the less popular colors but it’s quite stunning in person. Those of you who are going this direction, what is your configuration?

AGT: Cosmos Silver, Santa Cruz, 21s

This seems to be one of the less popular colors but it’s quite stunning in person. Those of you who are going this direction, what is your configuration?

Mine also.

Grand touring/Cosmos Silver/Mojave/21's

Mistadobalina and FirstEV when did you get a confirmed reservation order? Mine was 11/30.

If any of us get a VIN, it will at least let us know they have started on the Cosmos Silver

Mistadobalina and FirstEV when did you get a confirmed reservation order? Mine was 11/30.

If any of us get a VIN, it will at least let us know they have started on the Cosmos Silver
I reserved 1/1/21 and confirmed 11/16/21. No word from anyone on Vin #. Hoping soon though:)

It is the first silver I've liked in ~20yrs. Not for me, but still excellent.

It is the first silver I've liked in ~20yrs. Not for me, but still excellent.
We looked at the silver, white and grey. Eventually settled on the Grey for the GT on order. All were very nice. I also very much liked the red, but my DW vetoed it due to her desire to avoid speeding tickets.

Back