Bobby

Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, I Pace, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
Hey folks... anyone want to join me at this event? Sales will be there with a few test drive cars and would love to have some owners as well!
event san Large.jpeg

I would love to but we won’t be there until a few weeks after. 😢

Hey folks... anyone want to join me at this event? Sales will be there with a few test drive cars and would love to have some owners as well!
View attachment 12277
Oops, Sorry, hit Post before I finished 🤪
I’ll plan to be there, coming from Carlsbad,
Thanks Bobby

I’m a maybe. It’s Memorial Day weekend.

I'm a probably. I have a question. It looks like a really small park. How many Lucid's do they want there or do they just want owners to talk to prospective buyers?

I'm a probably. I have a question. It looks like a really small park. How many Lucid's do they want there or do they just want owners to talk to prospective buyers?
A few I’d imagine.

I'll be there on Sunday. I'm getting back into San Diego late tonight. I've actually missed seeing the car for the last two weeks.

Sure was an excellent turn-out today!
Always fun chatting with fellow owners and prospective owners. Hopefully the Lucid Sales folks realized some benefits as well.
Thanks to Bobby for helping to get the word out!

Sure was an excellent turn-out today!
Always fun chatting with fellow owners and prospective owners. Hopefully the Lucid Sales folks realized some benefits as well.
Thanks to Bobby for helping to get the word out!

I’m sorry I had to skip out on this event. I hope to make it to the next one. It’s always good when Lucid Sales get involved in stuff like this, though I would miss seeing Len again, among their number.

I’m sorry I had to skip out on this event. I hope to make it to the next one. It’s always good when Lucid Sales get involved in stuff like this, though I would miss seeing Len again, among their number.
Missed you too!

Back