Charging/Road Trip Tips

FirstLucidFL

Active Member

Joined
Aug 5, 2025
Messages
174
Reaction score
292
Location
Florida
Cars
GGT, Tesla, Ferrari

Pretty cool 22 miles left after battery reads 0%. Crazy both Gravity’s said 8 and 9% battery left then died. And that Lucid has had this battery calibration issue for a year now. Good to know as I ran the Air loaner I have to 5% the other night. And 2% in a different Air loaner trying to find a charger.
 
Last edited:
Kyle was extremely positive about driving the Gravity:
"Man, I just love driving the gravity. I love the rear steer. I love how quiet this car is. It's just a dream to cruise around in truly. So, no complaints from my side. Just an absolute driving gem, especially if you get the uh handling package, which I highly recommend any Gravity owner uh to get because you get rear steer, triple chamber air suspension. Man, it transforms the car and can't say enough good things about driving this vehicle. It truly is a world-class chassis, suspension, tuning feel. I love it."
 
Back
Top