I used to be able to charge my Lucid with the mobile charger plugged into my detached garage outlet, but at some point, the charger starts up with 3 blinking red lights, which is something to do with grounding (which is interesting cause my house never had grounding, so not sure why it used to work).
Anyways, I’ve gotten quotes for a couple solutions, which would all be 10k+, which I don’t want to spend at the moment. So I’m thinking maybe I could use an Ecoflow Delta Pro plugged into my garage outlet, and then the mobile charger plugged into the Ecoflow? From reading around, I just may need a Neutral Ground Bonding plug or Ecoflow’s own grounding adaptor…
Does anybody do this or think this wouldn’t work? I know the charging speed will be super slow… but I don’t drive around that often, so I don’t mind that.
Anyways, I’ve gotten quotes for a couple solutions, which would all be 10k+, which I don’t want to spend at the moment. So I’m thinking maybe I could use an Ecoflow Delta Pro plugged into my garage outlet, and then the mobile charger plugged into the Ecoflow? From reading around, I just may need a Neutral Ground Bonding plug or Ecoflow’s own grounding adaptor…
Does anybody do this or think this wouldn’t work? I know the charging speed will be super slow… but I don’t drive around that often, so I don’t mind that.