changing radio stations

Jeff l

Cars
Pure
Is there a way to change my XM radio stations other than to look away from the road and down to my screen to find what I want to hear? It would be nice to have one of the steering wheel toggles to be used to change the stations.

Thoughts

Is there a way to change my XM radio stations other than to look away from the road and down to my screen to find what I want to hear? It would be nice to have one of the steering wheel toggles to be used to change the stations.
As you probably have noticed, on the right top panel screen there are two buttons labeled <CH & CH>., which allow you to go up/down numerical channels, so you don't have to look down. The steering wheel controls will only skip back/forth on the current playing channel.

I would recommend adding your most frequent stations to your favorites. These can be accessed ether from the Home Screen or from the top right XM radio menu.

In two of our other cars, I can use the voice response system to say "SiriusXM channel <nnn> or "ClassicRock". I think that Lucid was/is planning to have Alexa do this at some point?

Back