Changing lanes

Chandi23

Verified Owner
Cars
Touring
Currently when the turn signal is on and if there is another vehicle in the blind spot, the camera display on the main panel turns red round at the edges. Just wondering if a steering vibration type of warning can be added(similar to BMW) in such a situation or provide something similar to existing lane monitoring warning type of alert. Thoughts?

Currently when the turn signal is on and if there is another vehicle in the blind spot, the camera display on the main panel turns red round at the edges. Just wondering if a steering vibration type of warning can be added(similar to BMW) in such a situation or provide something similar to existing lane monitoring warning type of alert. Thoughts?
I guess, so long as it's optional. Personally, I hate the steering wheel vibrating so often. I feel like it's a boy who cried wolf situation, where I eventually learn to ignore it. If a bright light on the mirror, a flashing red light on the edge of your screen, and a camera view showing you exactly what's in that spot aren't enough, maybe it's time to start asking other questions?

Back