- Joined
- Feb 12, 2025
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Cars
- Lucid Air
My phone app keeps showing a message to 'connect your Lucid ID to your vehicle.' I tried logging out in the car to fix it, but now I can’t log back in. It keeps displaying 'Contact Customer Care 20.'
I know i entered the right username and password since I tried on the Lucid website, and even after resetting my password, it still doesn't work. Also, my key fob is draining the battery incredibly fast.
Can anyone help me or guide me how to fix the log in?
I know i entered the right username and password since I tried on the Lucid website, and even after resetting my password, it still doesn't work. Also, my key fob is draining the battery incredibly fast.
Can anyone help me or guide me how to fix the log in?