Canceling my Touring Order, getting used GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinAir

Cars
Kia ev6
But today I’m going to put down money on a gently used (2.7k mile) Grand Touring!!

I’m so freaking excited. I’ve been on the fence - this is the most money I’ve ever spent on a car. My head is saying no but my heart says do it. So I gave in.

I started with a Pure pre order… upgraded it to Touring, but lucid forced my hand when they told me I couldn’t get my configuration in time to take advantage of the 7.5k incentive (must take delivery before EOM)… as fate would have it found a Steller White AGT. Wish me luck, all that is left is inspecting the car and test drive, hoping I don’t find any issues.

Hey congrats! I went through a very similar iteration ... started with a Pure order, upgraded to Touring to get the incentive, but the used GT was just too tempting.

But today I’m going to put down money on a gently used (2.7k mile) Grand Touring!!

I’m so freaking excited. I’ve been on the fence - this is the most money I’ve ever spent on a car. My head is saying no but my heart says do it. So I gave in.

I started with a Pure pre order… upgraded it to Touring, but lucid forced my hand when they told me I couldn’t get my configuration in time to take advantage of the 7.5k incentive (must take delivery before EOM)… as fate would have it found a Steller White AGT. Wish me luck, all that is left is inspecting the car and test drive, hoping I don’t find any issues.

This too was most I spent on a car. Started with Pure on Oct 2021, then Touring, then F it! Go for Dream, was then sold out and took GT and on list for DE, March 2022, they called, no Dream backed out, so I settled for a GT VIN.

BEST SPORT SEDAN EVER!!!!!!!

Hey congrats! I went through a very similar iteration ... started with a Pure order, upgraded to Touring to get the incentive, but the used GT was just too tempting.
I know this is probably obvious but I wanted to confirm. Used owners still get the warranty until 50k miles right?

I know this is probably obvious but I wanted to confirm. Used owners still get the warranty until 50k miles right?
Yes. Full warranty no matter how many owners.

Yep, as many secondary owners here can attest, their service from first owners to second are unchanged.

Here she is in her stellar white glory!
I’m officially an AGT owner
134AC80E-A212-48A8-9C0C-8066747500F1.jpeg

Attachments

• B6C953B1-6929-41AD-902E-0AAB35960453.jpeg
    B6C953B1-6929-41AD-902E-0AAB35960453.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back