Can’t find a comfortable driving position

Emgee

I’m having a hard time finding a good balance to set the seat and steering wheel to the right position to hold on comfortably onto steering during long drivers.

I like to rest my hands on the two hand rests one below the window sill and the other on the glove compartment when driving on highway where you only need light steering. Somehow the wheel always feels like it’s awkwardly poisoned. The left hand rest is very low and the right one is quite far back and it’s hard to reach the steering. Anyone else has found that to be the case?

I’m having a hard time finding a good balance to set the seat and steering wheel to the right position to hold on comfortably onto steering during long drivers.

I like to rest my hands on the two hand rests one below the window sill and the other on the glove compartment when driving on highway where you only need light steering. Somehow the wheel always feels like it’s awkwardly poisoned. The left hand rest is very low and the right one is quite far back and it’s hard to reach the steering. Anyone else has found that to be the case?
My problem is the constant warning to pay attention to the road because the sensor doesn’t seem to see my eyes due to my steering wheel’s position.

My problem is the constant warning to pay attention to the road because the sensor doesn’t seem to see my eyes due to my steering wheel’s position.
Yeah that’s a known problem, at lease this can be fixed with software updates. Plus, you can turn that feature off altogether if you want.

Back