bp pulse expands EV charging presence to Arizona and adds new sites in Texas, Florida, and Ohio

That's nice.
Hopefully. more to come on I-10.
These are in Eloy on I10 near I8 exit. There is also a Tesla supercharger location up the road with 24 stations, although it is not capable of charging non-Tesla vehicles. So the 8 BP charger location will be a great stop with its high voltage, high amperage chargers which will speed up charging for both the Air & Gravity.

I downloaded the bppulse app, but this station is not located there, neither is it available online. I’ll have to take a trip there to check it out.
 
Just checked again and the app shows chargers available in Eloy. The website says they are closed, but the app supposedly shows live info. 8 chargers with both NACS and CCS1. They show as 16 available connectors:

IMG_3388.webp
IMG_3389.webp
IMG_3390.webp
 
I stopped by and charged at this bp pulse station today. I was the only one there charging. It was pretty easy to start charging via the app. I came in with 25% charge. It started to charging at 400kW, but before I had a chance to take a picture, it had started to ramp down. I really like the top mounted swing arm for the cable. The cable is quite thick and hard to manage, but the swing arm positions it just right to make an easy insertion.

IMG_3426.webp
IMG_3427.webp
 
Here in Texas the Pilot Truck centers are really growing and they have changed the way I can go to east Texas. Chargers work very well and easy to use. I paid .32 kw at a new station and no service charge and hitting 200kw.
 
Back
Top