Boston area PPF/Ceramic installer recommendations

NewEnglander

Any recommendations for PPF/ceramic installers in Boston area. Is the recommendation still to wrap it all over vs. just the front?

Unique is fantastic; they have done a number of cars for myself and friends, MB, BMW, Ferrari, Aston Martin all amazing. Get color correction done and ceramic for a spectacular look

I got the front wrapped and everything ceramic coated at Craft Detailing (Woburn location). Their main location is in Dedham. They have done multiple Lucids at both locations.

Unique is fantastic; they have done a number of cars for myself and friends, MB, BMW, Ferrari, Aston Martin all amazing. Get color correction done and ceramic for a spectacular look

CoverUp Solutions in Salem NH. They wrapped and ceramic coated my Touring and did a great job. I believe they have now done 2 or 3 Lucids and their familiarity with the car is a real positive. Joe and team finished it in 3 days.

I had ceramic and PFF applied to my new AGT at Q Care in Burlington Mass. They did a great job. They have done several Lucids before me and are very familiar with them. When I was there they were working on several Porsches and a Rivian.

Back