Bobby Reset for the Win!

mraschko

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring; Audi Q7
Got in the car to drive home. Wouldn't go in reverse. Tried drive. Nope. Pushed park and tried again. Still nothing. Rinse and repeat with same result. Decided to try my first ever Bobby Reset to avoid looking stupid by locking the car and standing around for 5 minutes. Success! Thanks, @Bobby ! Your genius saves the day yet again.

Got in the car to drive home. Wouldn't go in reverse. Tried drive. Nope. Pushed park and tried again. Still nothing. Rinse and repeat with same result. Decided to try my first ever Bobby Reset to avoid looking stupid by locking the car and standing around for 5 minutes. Success! Thanks, @Bobby ! Your genius saves the day yet again.
I appreciate the shout out, but that is just a regular reset! The Bobby reset more deals with a locked up pilot panel where we switch to the guest user profile and then back to our own. Haven’t seen that bug as much lately.

I appreciate the shout out, but that is just a regular reset! The Bobby reset more deals with a locked up pilot panel where we switch to the guest user profile and then back to our own. Haven’t seen that bug as much lately.
Interesting! I switched profiles as you say above and it fixed my problem. So are you saying that the Bobby reset essentially also triggers a regular reset?

Interesting! I switched profiles as you say above and it fixed my problem. So are you saying that the Bobby reset essentially also triggers a regular reset?
Oops, I read it wrong. No you did the Bobby reset correctly! Been a long day!

Oops, I read it wrong. No you did the Bobby reset correctly! Been a long day!
Bobby, it is your spouse getting back at you for not having her profile available on your car. No worry, unless you find twin beds tonight when you get ready for bed.

Back