Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ

I have never used the rear sunshade. Anyone else? When do you use it?

I have never used the rear sunshade. Anyone else? When do you use it?
I use it whenever it's sunny. Particularly when parking in the sun. Car stays much cooler with all three shades up.

Ok I'm embarrassed to ask.. .but .... Can you raise the sunshade from the drivers seat? I can't find it on the pilot panel. Asking for a friend ha ha

Ok I'm embarrassed to ask.. .but .... Can you raise the sunshade from the drivers seat? I can't find it on the pilot panel. Asking for a friend ha ha
Yes, it is on the openings and closings screen. Bottom left icon as shown in the video.

19476F70-E4EE-4549-B203-5745B683343E.jpeg

Bjorn was expecting 300 kW, but got 144 kW instead. Sounds familiar…

7B7158BA-BFBA-4692-B84F-EF02ABDB093D.jpeg

Seems MB EQS 500 is quite efficient with 6.5 kW less than ADEP, 443 miles range on 19” vs MB EQS500 421 miles range. MB is definitely over-achieving in range test at warmer temperature with summer tires.

It’s also the only Alexa command I use with any regularity (or success …)

View attachment 12355

View attachment 12354
Seems MB EQS 500 is quite efficient with 6.5 kW less than ADEP, 443 miles range on 19” vs MB EQS500 421 miles range. MB is definitely over-achieving in range test at warmer temperature with summer tires.
Haven't watched the video, but according to the chart, he was using winter tires? If so, he handicapped himself from the outset and still best every other car.

Always that annoying line of "Charging power limited by station"
Without station limit Lucid can easily charge at 250kW at least

Haven't watched the video, but according to the chart, he was using winter tires? If so, he handicapped himself from the outset and still best every other car.
I can attest that winter tires make a huge difference. I couldn't get over 3.1 mi/kWh on my snow tires. With all seasons, I easily get 3.6-3.7.

Back