best review I have seen so far by Hagerty

Ha! This is the video that convinced me to take my delivery when I was on the verge of cancelling my order after waiting for a year and ready to go buy an i7. This is the best Air video.
How do you like it so far? I am also thinking about the i7 vs Touring. However leaning more towards the Touring

How do you like it so far? I am also thinking about the i7 vs Touring. However leaning more towards the Touring
I love it, and I don't care that I paid legacy prices (GT 21" Cosmos Silver, DDpro, SSpro). It's the best car that I ever owned. It has its flaws and quirks, and I wish the software was better (it's getting better with every OTA update). But overall: the design, engineering, technology, performance, handling, and efficiency (range) is unparalleled to other EVs. Luxury isn't as important for me but still needs to be up there with the other luxury brands so that's why I was looking at the i7, EQE, and Taycan. The best way I describe my Air to people is that it is a super fun car with class that will turn heads. I come as a BMW loyalist and current owner, so for me to pick the Air GT over the i7 was a big deal for me when I wanted to get an EV. I don't regret my decision at all. Good luck with your decision as both options have their pros / cons which you can read in numerous comparison threads in this forum.

I love it, and I don't care that I paid legacy prices (GT 21" Cosmos Silver, DDpro, SSpro). It's the best car that I ever owned. It has its flaws and quirks, and I wish the software was better (it's getting better with every OTA update). But overall: the design, engineering, technology, performance, handling, and efficiency (range) is unparalleled to other EVs. Luxury isn't as important for me but still needs to be up there with the other luxury brands so that's why I was looking at the i7, EQE, and Taycan. The best way I describe my Air to people is that it is a super fun car with class that will turn heads. I come as a BMW loyalist and current owner, so for me to pick the Air GT over the i7 was a big deal for me when I wanted to get an EV. I don't regret my decision at all. Good luck with your decision as both options have their pros / cons which you can read in numerous comparison threads in this forum.
Glad to hear that, I have been reading a lot of reviews from owners and couldn't see a single frustrated owner, looks like everyone who owned a Lucid is happy with it, I had a 5 series BMW and currently own a 2019 S class and my concern has always been sacrificing luxury for thrilling but from what I have seen so far Lucid will provide both (specially the thrilling part), I am planning to lease one early next year, hopefully the Air credits will extend to next year

Same situation I was in. What do you look for in a car?(driving, range, etc)
Driving and comfort, being an owner of S class (W222) I can't think of a real competitor in the same price range however I am willing to sacrifice part of it for the thrilling driving experience of the Lucid, I heard that it is a lot of fun to drive it

Driving and comfort, being an owner of S class (W222) I can't think of a real competitor in the same price range however I am willing to sacrifice part of it for the thrilling driving experience of the Lucid, I heard that it is a lot of fun to drive it
Well, if you don't care for the rear seat or the vibe of the i7(more gaudy) then go for the Lucid. It rides as well as an S class and drives significantly better than. The i7 rides better than the s class AND Lucid in terms of comfort, but it doesnt drive as well. The Lucid drives like a Porsche Taycan!

Well, if you don't care for the rear seat or the vibe of the i7(more gaudy) then go for the Lucid. It rides as well as an S class and drives significantly better than. The i7 rides better than the s class AND Lucid in terms of comfort, but it doesnt drive as well. The Lucid drives like a Porsche Taycan!
Thank you for the advice!!!

Back