Baahstan & there-abouts

From previous forum posts, I think the Bostonians on this board besides me in Needham are...

@RichMallon
@FFT
@victoryroad
@maractwin
@cpkardos

It'll be good to see a few Lucids in the area come summertime. It'll be good to see summer, too!
You're going to like the proximity of the Natick Service Center. Hopefully you don't have need to get to know them

Last edited:
When I told my DA that Massachusetts does not have temporary plates and they would have to complete registration to put a car on the street, he said that they had already delivered cars here. Anyone on this board?
I'm actually in Cambridge.

You're going to like the proximity of the Natick Service Center. Hopefully you don't have need to get to know them

It’ll be great! I can drop the car off and hit up Cheesecake Factory.

We’re down in Natick pretty often mostly to get take out from Sichuan Gourmet. We haven’t been to the mall itself in years, though in the early days of the pandemic, I was at Wegman’s buying up their Bordeaux collection. They sell fairly good Bordeaux and Sauternes at the best prices in the country. It’s ridiculous.

When I told my DA that Massachusetts does not have temporary plates and they would have to complete registration to put a car on the street, he said that they had already delivered cars here. Anyone on this board?
I'm actually in Cambridge.

Please tell me you’re not planning to park your Lucid on the street in Cambridge.

It’ll be great! I can drop the car off and hit up Cheesecake Factory.

We’re down in Natick pretty often mostly to get take out from Sichuan Gourmet. We haven’t been to the mall itself in years, though in the early days of the pandemic, I was at Wegman’s buying up their Bordeaux collection. They sell fairly good Bordeaux and Sauternes at the best prices in the country. It’s ridiculous.

Hopefully they'll have charging stations there and you charge for free while stocking up!

Please tell me you’re not planning to park your Lucid on the street in Cambridge.
I've got a garage, though it currently has a 45 year old VW Beetle Convertible in it. We're trying to find a place to garage the convertible elsewhere.

Just exchanged waves with a white Air driving through Boston - anyone here?

Back